+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Restart: 2/05/17 at 3:00 AM PST

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

ArcheAge North America Restart: 2/05/17 at 3:00 AM PST

All North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 3:00 AM PST (UTC-8) on Sunday, February 5 for preventative maintenance and a server restart.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 90 minutes. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. We will update asap if any of this information changes!
    ~Brasse

Exclamation

fix server transfer

fix server transfer

fix server transfer

Lmao, you guys are so fixated on server transfers. They stated it would be down, till further notice.

FIX server transfer !!!

...they said transfers should be up in like a week or two. spamming the forums isn't going to make it go any faster and might possibly get you a forum ban :|

however, if its not up in a about 2 weeks and they give no reasoning or a new approximate time, then you'll have an actual reason to spam them
    Name: Emiesha/Zhakk
    Race: Elf/Firran
    Faction: Neutral c:
    Guild: Both my guilds are dead and I'm a hermit, so it doesn't matter. ...yay~!
    Server: Nazar

Hello why the hell am i being constantly disconnected by a game master. Is it now illegal to run trade pack with a farm cart using eco fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by Emiesha View Post
    ...they said transfers should be up in like a week or two. spamming the forums isn't going to make it go any faster and might possibly get you a forum ban :|

however, if its not up in a about 2 weeks and they give no reasoning or a new approximate time, then you'll have an actual reason to spam them
    Except they said "next week" for two weeks in a row and it never happened. Then they said in about two weeks and that two weeks was up on Friday and still no transfers. Now they say early February/two weeks again. Do you still think people are unreasonable to want an answer at this point?

Why in the hell are ya'll doing a maintenance on the freaking weekend your stupidity is beyond me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast