+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge European Restart: 2/04/17 at 7:00 PM PST

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

ArcheAge European Restart: 2/04/17 at 7:00 PM PST

All European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 7:00 PM PST (UTC-8) on Saturday, February 4 for preventative maintenance and a server restart.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 90 minutes. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. We will update asap if any of this information changes!
    ~Brasse

Wow, you guys ARE still alive.
    Ik wil kaas.

With other Words:
    Sunday 05.02.2017 at 0300 am GMT / 0400 am CET ^^
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

Does anyone know why trion sometimes make maintances that doesn't show the server is offline, just under maintance when you open the game?..

It's really annoying, that they don't just shut them down as in "offline" and then online when they are back up. I guess i can understand if they only have 1 server down, but all servers down, and still no offline button? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kurita View Post
    With other Words:
    Sunday 05.02.2017 at 0300 am GMT / 0400 am CET ^^
    <3

At least i get 90 minutes of sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Raice View Post
    Does anyone know why trion sometimes make maintances that doesn't show the server is offline, just under maintance when you open the game?..

It's really annoying, that they don't just shut them down as in "offline" and then online when they are back up. I guess i can understand if they only have 1 server down, but all servers down, and still no offline button? :/
    Havent experienced it yet that.the glyph login is online and all servers are offline. Glyph = online means that some servers are available. Or that you didnt refresh your glyph after the servers went down.
    Roses are Red, Tura is Blue

And siege allready declared on sungold field and exoloch got bug and canceled hope ur support will be fast this time or u will have to refund bid cost again.

For once i'm obliged to confirm Ydliss is right. Siege on Sungold bugged with the reset.

We are waiting at least an answer to our Ticket about siege since this morning.
    At least an answer would be appreciated (and do not care abt refund: let us play wtf!!)
    Thanks

Alexasha

siege started no scroll back from support or even an answer.

So now it's bid time refund for support. I am still amazed at trion support during siege time never being able to solve urgent matter like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast