+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fresh Start Server Restarts: EU 02/06 7PM PST; NA 02/07 3 AM PST

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

Fresh Start Server Restarts: EU 02/06 7PM PST; NA 02/07 3 AM PST

Hello all!

We will restart all Fresh Start servers early next week:

EU Prophecy: 7:00 PM PST on Monday, February 6, 2017
    NA Vengeance, Reckoning: 3:00 AM PST on Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The estimated downtime is 90 minutes. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. We will update asap if any of this information changes!
    ~Brasse

ps: what is this "pst" for europe that you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by rbb138 View Post

ps: what is this "pst" for europe that you speak of?

You didnt hear? European time zones are all switching to PST. It was Trump's idea.

However, Is the long range plan to just restart the servers every other day and just say To Hell with the timers? Who cares that it ♥♥♥♥s everybody up EVERY STINKIN RESTART. I have never heard of Any MMO that has to do what You are doing just to keep things running.

You know restarts screw things up.. You know it can't be a permanent solution.. and yet its now been literal Months. Why can't you get things fixed properly???

The funny thing is restart does ♥♥♥♥ all, still massive lags.

-sadface-

I just got on at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by rbb138 View Post
    I'm actually not in immediate need of this myself, but it's been so long since everyone started asking for it, I thought I'd help out the crusade. It's pretty scandalous they haven't even commented on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenai View Post
    The funny thing is restart does ♥♥♥♥ all, still massive lags.
    did you ever think maybe thats your computer and not the game? because theres few times where i get lag other then from internet connection issues. and thats really only during MASSIVE world events.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromag View Post
    did you ever think maybe thats your computer and not the game? because theres few times where i get lag other then from internet connection issues. and thats really only during MASSIVE world events.
    I have 4000 hours in this game it is Trion ♥♥♥♥ servers and service.

Did this restart roll back the glad arena rankings on Vengeance or something? Was over 5k last night before I went to bed and now I'm 4700. Seems like everyone on the server got rolled back a bit.

I also noticed the rankings yea no idea whats going on and i'm sure they don't either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast