+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How the life in Dahuta?

How the life in Dahuta?

Hello Dahuta.

I play in other server, i am a light roleplayer, since i played Star Wars Galaxies i miss that in every MMORPG.

My question is, how is the life in Dahuta compared with other servers?. Are there any diferece if you play for example in Eanna or Shatigon or here?, are there roleplayers guilds, people plays more casual, more social, events, avoiding Gearscore and hardcore things?.

thanks

It really depends on your affiliation.

East is mostly dead, but very friendly. There is some decent land available.
    West has some decent numbers but is awfully organized. Mostly paranoid and unhelpful as far as I can tell.

All content is controlled by nation, which has numbers, gear and organization. Usually green with East. If you meet requirements for membership, you are going to have a blast.

HEWRO!

Me am called Barney. I shooted the red mend at eh fight, an wind some, but die looooot. BUT it okee, cos many the barney pal an they sayd me win an stuff.

Alsoe, we go wind the LUSCA and MM an the oter stuff.

I think most serfor RP, but they RP gwumpy teenager spec.

yay

barney

Join Eanna guys Zeal recruit come with us for fun pvp
    Chatondiscow foundator of < Evolve > @ Sirothe
    Member of < Black Yata Squad > @ Eanna
    <3 <3

Hello again.

After the evolution, i would like ask the same question, if i am light roleplayer and casual. I will be more happy playing in Tempest?. i mean Dahuta was rp server,are there diference if you play Tempest? instead Eanna, Shattigon etc?.

Maybe i would like rp comunity , casual instead Gearscore, hardcores etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eopie View Post
    Hello again.

After the evolution, i would like ask the same question, if i am light roleplayer and casual. I will be more happy playing in Tempest?. i mean Dahuta was rp server,are there diference if you play Tempest? instead Eanna, Shattigon etc?.

Maybe i would like rp comunity , casual instead Gearscore, hardcores etc.
    I don't really agree with you for Dahuta being a rp server, but if you found some rp there then good. I guess you were extremely lucky.
    Tempest is even less rp server (similar to Dahuta with some 100 times more people), but if your luck is like that, then you should have no difficulties finding the rp community of Tempest either.
    Hee-heee... I got you on video.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    HEWRO!

Me am called Barney. I shooted the red mend at eh fight, an wind some, but die looooot. BUT it okee, cos many the barney pal an they sayd me win an stuff.

Alsoe, we go wind the LUSCA and MM an the oter stuff.

I think most serfor RP, but they RP gwumpy teenager spec.

yay

barney
    If you're gonna role play why bother to role play grumpy? Isn't that regular chat instead of role play?

+ Reply to Thread