+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Patch: 2/8/17 at 8:00 AM PST

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge North America Patch: 2/8/17 at 8:00 AM PST

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (UTC-8) on Wednesday, February 8 for maintenance and a small update for some behind the scenes systems.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

So when are you guys bringing server transfers back online? It's coming up to the two month mark here, and I'm pretty anxious to have all of my stuff back on one server...
    Valkyriex
    Level 55 Primeval
    Elf | Hanure
    Manowar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBird0213 View Post
    So when are you guys bringing server transfers back online? It's coming up to the two month mark here, and I'm pretty anxious to have all of my stuff back on one server...
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...Matter)/page85

There is the reply, i guess early feb is off yet again
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

Like the shift back to the normal time, hope it stays for all future maintenance.

There was a patch note from...the last time there were notes, that eluded to a fix for items and NPCs disappearing in the world over time, which is why the frequent restarts were necessary. Since then, we've still been doing the frequent restarts. Did the fix not work, or are you gradually pushing out how long you wait between restarts until it makes it back to a week? Legacy player, if that matters.

Is this part of the usual downtime message no longer an issue or do people still need to be aware of the fact that if they do play on opposite servers, then they will have to download the entire client again?

"North American players, please do not play on the European servers until those servers are patched up later today. If you attempt to play on NA, the game will ask you to re-download the entire game."

Just checking......

Quote Originally Posted by Sassacat View Post
    Is this part of the usual downtime message no longer an issue or do people still need to be aware of the fact that if they do play on opposite servers, then they will have to download the entire client again?

"North American players, please do not play on the European servers until those servers are patched up later today. If you attempt to play on NA, the game will ask you to re-download the entire game."

Just checking......
    This is only an issue if they update client-side files. If no update, this is not a problem.

Too bad the downtime is back to 8:00 a.m. PST. When the servers had to be down, 3:00 a.m. was much better for me. I was just starting to get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nofri View Post
    Too bad the downtime is back to 8:00 a.m. PST. When the servers had to be down, 3:00 a.m. was much better for me. I was just starting to get used to it.
    this is just their normal scheduled wednesday maintenance that they've always had. probably all the other off scheduled maint/patches will still be at 3am or other random times

Quote Originally Posted by Nofri View Post
    They do Restarts at 0300

They do maintenance at 0800

Fried penguin butt is served at 1045

Mud wrestling is at 1430

Haircuts are at 1600

Group sex is at 1800, 1830, 1915, 2015, and 2100

Are these maintances going to be a daily thing now ? Seems like I am spending more time waiting for the servers to come back up than I do getting to play on them.
    Guild Leader
    <Exonerated>
    PenguinTheFluffy
    Vengance NA West

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast