+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Patch: 2/8/17 at 8:00 AM PST

Trion: Let's give them their appreciation event instead of the package we promised.
    Evil Trion: Start a maintenance.
    * All I really want to do is get high and play video games.

Aycee | Kyrios | East

CPU: Intel 4790k
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V
    Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Formula
    Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Case: NZXT Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by PenguTheFluffy View Post
    Are these maintances going to be a daily thing now ? Seems like I am spending more time waiting for the servers to come back up than I do getting to play on them.
    For real? It's just 3 hours mate, and they don't restart every day, don't complain that much and do something irl while you wait the downtine, is not the end of the world.
    --
    Tyr - Vengeance

someone please send me current history text number
    thanks before

Throw this suggestion at them please. Do Maint/updates at 5:00am PST. Bring in the staff a little early on those days and let them go home early. SIMPLE FIX TO THE ANNOYING 8:00AM PST MAINT PERIOD!!!!!!!!! This is only a good maint/update time for your company and not for the people who pay for this game.

Wake up early and show your community that you care. You can even brag to us about having to wake up early to help better serve your community.

Most of which does not live in Hawaii which is likely the only place that loves your Maint/update time.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    They do Restarts at 0300

They do maintenance at 0800

Fried penguin butt is served at 1045

Mud wrestling is at 1430

Haircuts are at 1600

Group sex is at 1800, 1830, 1915, 2015, and 2100
    I absolutely do NOT want to miss fried penguin butt

someone please send me current history text number for NA region
    thanks before

Quote Originally Posted by Didyoumissme View Post
    Throw this suggestion at them please. Do Maint/updates at 5:00am PST. Bring in the staff a little early on those days and let them go home early. SIMPLE FIX TO THE ANNOYING 8:00AM PST MAINT PERIOD!!!!!!!!! This is only a good maint/update time for your company and not for the people who pay for this game.

Wake up early and show your community that you care. You can even brag to us about having to wake up early to help better serve your community.

Most of which does not live in Hawaii which is likely the only place that loves your Maint/update time.

Something tells me that the vast majority of people with disposable income enough to throw at p2w games like this, have day jobs, so this downtime is perfect for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallestStorm View Post
    Something tells me that the vast majority of people with disposable income enough to throw at p2w games like this, have day jobs, so this downtime is perfect for them.
    I'm inclined to agree. I may have the morning off due to my own delays, but there's no reason I can't read a few chapters in a book.
    Effective Time Management, means always having something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Didyoumissme View Post

Why do you think that your playtimes are the ONLY playtimes? This maint/update times are perfect for a majority of players, which is why its scheduled at this time....

I don't care what time server maintenance is done so long as things are actually FIXED. And now, I just tried to install the update, and got that stupid #1005 error stating that updates couldn't be installed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast