+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Europe Patch: 8 February, 2017 at 2:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 3:00 AM CET

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge Europe Patch: 8 February, 2017 at 2:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 3:00 AM CET

The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 2:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 3:00 AM CET on Wednesday, February 8 for maintenance and a small update for some behind the scenes systems.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Thanks in advance, but wow 3 hours D:
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    Shatigon
    <Targaryen>
    Haranya Faction

Subscribe on Youtube

Follow me on Twitch

Is this part of the usual downtime message no longer an issue or do people still need to be aware of the fact that if they do play on opposite servers, then they will have to download the entire client again?

"European players, please do not play on the North American servers until those servers are patched up later today. If you attempt to play on NA, the game will ask you to re-download the entire game."

Just wondering.....

"... small update for some behind the scenes systems."

I wonder when serious flaws of game client 3.0 will be fixed.
    Video resolution change bug
    Select character black screen bug
    Several windows redraw with all system freeze bug
    Overall low efficiency of client compared with 2.9
    ?

At least answer if you have this in plans and developers work over these problems
    Thanks

Will there be a makeup for the missed quest: "Animal Placement Program"?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 2:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 3:00 AM CET on Wednesday, February 8 for maintenance and a small update for some behind the scenes systems.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    Thx for the good job best devs ever.

Cool Is it up?

I see the Update button on glyph for EU. Is the server back up?

3months now, today patch...and Abyssal Skill Still stuck at LvL 38 with the "Invalid Item Type".
    This is the best Trion & Xl can do for real? fixing bug is a "voluntary" job too?
    t's not like bigger problems gets solved or are close to. Putting all ressource on Transfer since 3.0 launch, with the result we all know now.
    But Xl can't take Two minutes to resolve a simple problem who ruined every pvp player who get hit by it.
    A bug create by Trion Server who rollback on our abyssal skill and glitch/block it.

Almost 0 Livestream since this 3.0 Mess, when other trion Game get multiple in a week, patchnote always missing when update is live, communication is close to 0.
    it's like we interract with Korean from Xl, in English, a wall of silence.

And that's where we are now, need a fresh start server every X months cause server just don't survive in the long run.
    That's just sad, this game is so great, remember the Hype during Archeage Na/Eu Publisher announcement.

Is't back up yet? Can't seems to log on... I keep having #2025 error..

New patsh new lag issues?

Since downloaded the new patsh me and me friend are haffing large lag issues. Anyone els the same problem? ( and no we dont life in the same county so dont say its my network issue )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast