+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Europe Patch: 8 February, 2017 at 2:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 3:00 AM CET

I'm getting error 1005 like I usually do each week. I uninstalled and reinstalled glyph twice. Is it just that the server is down and I can't get the update....I'm going to try a restart but after that, I'm at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 2:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 3:00 AM CET on Wednesday, February 8 for maintenance and a small update for some behind the scenes systems.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    You said 3 hours.Longer than 10 hours.. You do not even give me the slightest information Update an update!!!

Why do the europe servers have the maintenance at the same time as the event daily starts. I mean the 3x carry yata/elk. And america has maintenance on the time that that daily ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacake View Post
    I'm getting error 1005 like I usually do each week. I uninstalled and reinstalled glyph twice. Is it just that the server is down and I can't get the update....I'm going to try a restart but after that, I'm at a loss.
    normally the europe servers have maintenance before america, so if you play on both servers you need to be sure to play only on the NA servers until you did burn enough labor burn for 24 hrs (3k labor=25 hrs space). Then you can update the EU server and w8 for the NA server to come back online, or else you keep updating between EU & NAuntil both completed maintenance.

are server till down?

i just lanched glyph and got message og update fro 12,16GB for EU server (and no not done update on na 1st ) I just had problems in launching glyph some minutes ago, so had to disinstall (glyph only not games) and reinstall to make it at least work. Asa result now i get that 12,16Gb update message.

How is so situation on servers?

You are cared for. You change something, and no one follows the forum.The authorities do not care about the players at all.
    We've been having a lot of problems behind each other since last night, If this information is not given, what is the issue for this issue?
    You act like animals to the players!!! Therefore the number of players is decreasing.

Our servers are almost empty.The number of players we play is very low. We have become unable to play many events in the game anymore!
    You should now start a server consolidation run!The players need it.I know homes and gardens will be lost. But you can combine servers with a reasonable reward system.
    What is the benefit of having my wonderful homes garden on an empty server?
    Player is on a full server , Even if there is no property!

Please do not leave old servers alone. Find a solution to this...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2