+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots of players quiting because of multi boxing

Lots of players quiting because of multi boxing

Seems players are quiting because you pretty much have to multi box if you want to be competitive.. on top of that having multi patron accounts seems to be the new normal.

I wish trino would review these multi boxing policy's as I think its turning the game into a job.

What you guys think? get rid of multi boxing? or keep it?
    A famous player

Keep it, it's a big part of the game now. Boohoo to the quitters.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

Playing a game is only a job to those that want to make it one.

There's a decent amount that quit because they don't want to stick with the long-term investment that the game requires (and you can't really blame them when so many others cater more towards the "endgame is the only content" crowd.) The game's slowly becoming more themepark though with the changes that are being made, as a way of appealing more towards the current market. So the general complaints about "catching up" will be non-existent and used more as an excuse for being lazy (something I've mentioned before).
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

I agree, right now i am forced to use it and it sucks because it takes so much more time to mantain patron on all accounts with ingame gold. It certainly feels like a job. Not to mention that people are using freight trains on masse to drive down prices of packs, i mean i never before was forced to turn packs at 110% and it sucks. Only real benefit is the extra labor and loyalty pool, but that can be used even if you dont multibox just by logging in one account at a time, as it should and it used to be so removing it wont have much impact in that regard. New patch witch we should get in about six months or so should fix freight trains problems at least to some degree so im looking forward to that time.
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

There is no way to remove it, so you kind of have to keep it.

So as much as I value one account = one player. I understand the value to multi-boxing, and much to that extent, if a player wants to avoid multi-boxing they need to build a community of non-multi-boxers so they can enjoy the benefits of a bunch of people to assist with trade runs and what not.
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    There is no way to remove it, so you kind of have to keep it.
    That's not true.. we only just got mutil boxing.. before you could not run to clients at the same time even if it was different accounts. Now some ppl worked around it but most didn't even try. There was way way way way less multi boxers alts running around before we were allowed to multi box.
    A famous player

Quote Originally Posted by FluXIx View Post
    That's not true.. we only just got mutil boxing.. before you could not run to clients at the same time even if it was different accounts. Now some ppl worked around it but most didn't even try. There was way way way way less multi boxers alts running around before we were allowed to multi box.
    Just got it? Hello? lol

Quote Originally Posted by FluXIx View Post
    This is a flat out lie. Multiboxing has been allowed from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    This is a flat out lie. Multiboxing has been allowed from the start.
    At best it was discouraged because Hackshield prevented that (in the worst possible way), while causing a number of issues with getting the game to run and general instability. Since it's removal they just kind of rolled with it.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast