+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hi Tahyang

Quote Originally Posted by Renkaii View Post
    rly depends on who goes all where tbh. a few east and west here and there jump on lvl 1 alts to ask around sometimes, think there's a small group of west contemplating on coming, maybe 15 or so. then there's the big if's for ppl going to places like Tilted on Kraken, Omen on Nazar, some part of Pantsu is supposed to show up here, West Side (Ruined Kings) will prolly leave Morph, etc. there's so many things u hear its hard to figure out where every person is headed off to xD

in all aspects i'd expect those who want to pvp to either come here and fight the nation or to Kyrios to fight Disaster and/or Fema. seen a lot of ppl saying they want to go to Kyrios, but u never know whether they'll hop over or just fibbigating on ya. will just have to see on the 16th :P

either way i want a desktop, cuz laptops suck for pvp ;.;
    Xyora is part of the pantsu group coming in.
    Also Tilted heading to Kyrios, Inc heading to Kyrios. IDK what Omen is doing.
    I've also heard some West Kyrios wants to come here. But very small group 5-15 max

@Crazypills, If Xyora's group comes here as pirate then it might be worth it I guess
    Lionheart
    <Outplayed>
    Barcode Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Leontas View Post
    Xyora is part of the pantsu group coming in.
    Also Tilted heading to Kyrios, Inc heading to Kyrios. IDK what Omen is doing.
    I've also heard some West Kyrios wants to come here. But very small group 5-15 max

@Crazypills, If Xyora's group comes here as pirate then it might be worth it I guess

looks like it could be fun then, if omen comes along and xyora's group stays east could have a lot nicer multi-faction fighting. again tho, just gonna have to wait and see.....hate waiting ;.; okieeee well back to pack running xD
    Renkaii
    Grand Crackhead of Tahyang

Kyrios <Outplayed>
    Tahyang <Focused>
    Aranzeb <Focused>
    Aranzeb <Virtue>
    Ezi <Virtue>
    WTB Actual Computer, ♥♥♥♥ Laptops
    "I don't just rush in and die in mass pvp. I make gurgly sounds and ♥♥♥♥ when I die. Go out in style ♥♥♥♥♥es." -Renkaii

Quote Originally Posted by Crazypills View Post
    why would xyora's group go pirate if they're coming to fight and dismantle the player nation?

Xyora, how many of your group actually exist outside of FS at this point?
    "Silentravin: pirates don't last long on tahyang"
    So many conspiracies they give 'em hearing me
    Fearing me 'cause they think that I'm the tyranny of Devilry
    Think they planning to level me 'Cause I'm king of the revelry.
    Mouse of Tahyang

Quote Originally Posted by Renkaii View Post
    looks like it could be fun then, if omen comes along and xyora's group stays east could have a lot nicer multi-faction fighting. again tho, just gonna have to wait and see.....hate waiting ;.; okieeee well back to pack running xD
    Blee blah blu, pn and east team up at mm to not kill each other and zerg 5 west players 5v40+, right now east can have faction vs faction with the pn or west but they refuse to fight pn and wont show to anything with more then 1/2 their numbers of west.
    Selex Devil of the West
    Takes More Then You

Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    Blee blah blu, pn and east team up at mm to not kill each other and zerg 5 west players 5v40+, right now east can have faction vs faction with the pn or west but they refuse to fight pn and wont show to anything with more then 1/2 their numbers of west.
    So many conspiracies they give 'em hearing me
    Fearing me 'cause they think that I'm the tyranny of Devilry
    Think they planning to level me 'Cause I'm king of the revelry.
    Mouse of Tahyang

Good to see old friends coming back =)
    Enelli LvL 55 Priest/ East
    Tahyang/Dead Server
    I hate SJW's

If you're looking for PvP, I suggest you look elsewhere. If you are looking for role-play, Tahyeng is the server to go.

West is not showing up much for anything, because not only the East is pretty much overgeared, but gear is next to the only thing that matters in PvP. If you're at 5k GS - which is where I am - you are merely a fly for the 6k-7k GS people. And as if that's not enough trouble, we got the idiots from Ameno purpling on us - so why even show up to events that require you to PvP if you not only have to watch your front, but also your back?

I used to go to CR/GR and even MM sometimes, but I don't see a reason to do that as long as Ameno is there. I suppose they don't want challenges they could get on other servers, so they won't transfer out. So... no united west (and even if we were pretty much united, I doubt we'd stand a chance against the east). In fact: I don't want to support gankers (green pirates) in my faction / server, because I hope that by not giving them an opportunity they might end up bored at some point, lose interest and transfer out or leave the game (either works for me since I value green pirates less than reds (real pirates, player nation or east)).

Role-players can endure the most, which is why they stay the longest - even after all the raging teenagers have moved on. Faction chat is toxic most of the time, but I doubt it'd be different on any other server. It's the game itself: it supports the bad attributes about people the most - lying, scamming, cheating (literally or not).

So if you are looking for generosity and kindness, you either have to swim against most or find and establish yourself between people, who are not green pirate jerks. I for instance have found a guild of helpful people and I always tried to give back something (be it some items, role-play time or my armorer's chalet being on public) and after I quit and lost my houses and 1/3 of my costumes, there were people who literally helped me to get back on my feet (building a chalet, giving away one of their properties, finding some space and giving a design for a property, running along protecting packs, helping with various ingredients). One has to earn generosity and kindness - though most good guilds that I know usually trust the new people and if you prove yourself, you'll experience what you are looking for. Just remember to behave the way you want others to behave towards you.

This makes the game enjoyable. I still have people I go to the Aurorian Library, kill world bosses or run tradepacks with. I also have people that I enjoy farming and role-playing with and if a guildy or a friend needs help protecting his packs, I'll definitely go along and try to help if I can. What I usually don't do is look for PvP, because it's usually not fair anyway - I play Rocket League for real skill-based PvP so I got my PvP-needs covered.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

West is not showing up much for anything, because not only the East is pretty much overgeared, but gear is next to the only thing that matters in PvP. If you're at 5k GS - which is where I am - you are merely a fly for the 6k-7k GS people. And as if that's not enough trouble, we got the idiots from Ameno purpling on us - so why even show up to events that require you to PvP if you not only have to watch your front, but also your back?
    Okay lets take this in a few parts, alot of east are over geared true.... maybe like 8 of them. I am 5k gs and got 400kills this week at events and fighting 4west v 12east in Rook. On to Ameno... No clue what guild you are in but being you think the east is powerful and dont mention the player nation I am guessing you havent been out much, so you probably dont know much about Ameno first hand at events or really any clue about whats going on in general. I might be letting yall in on an Ameno trade secret here but whatever, Ameno will kill you for your packs, and they will kill you for ♥♥♥♥ talking. If you afk at events they will kill you, if you fight at events they will heal and fight with you.

I used to go to CR/GR and even MM sometimes, but I don't see a reason to do that as long as Ameno is there. I suppose they don't want challenges they could get on other servers, so they won't transfer out. So... no united west (and even if we were pretty much united, I doubt we'd stand a chance against the east). In fact: I don't want to support gankers (green pirates) in my faction / server, because I hope that by not giving them an opportunity they might end up bored at some point, lose interest and transfer out or leave the game (either works for me since I value green pirates less than reds (real pirates, player nation or east)).
    Okay just to set ya straight here.. since again you have no clue. We beat the east 99% of the time we fight them, beat them easily at luscas abyss most dont show anymore, they do show to mm and halcy cause no west show up, they still lose at mm vs 4-5 west who actually understanding how to win mm.
    Gr/Cr...
    Ameno doesnt want a challenge.... hey then why are they not player nation? Why fight east pn west? Wasnt to many months ago it was 5 of us vs everyone else on the server, but nah we dont want a challenge thats why we all have 8k gs and run around in a huge zerg right? As far as you not doing anything hoping we will get bored cause you dont do anything, you never did anything thats why we got bored and killed you and everyone else who never did ♥♥♥♥. I killed you cause you would never fight a fight you could lose, you would quit after you died once and go home saying we could never win and when we did win you came running back out and enjoyed what we had gained. Then people came back and we had to earn it again and you headed back to your farm muttering about if ameno wasnt there you would fight, you can lie to yourself all ya want but you wouldn't cause you never have.
    You people can play the game like ya want no one cares but your a peasant complaining what the military does in some far off land you never been to based upon rumors you heard from other peasants who also have never seen the war. "We dont like them mercenaries they are bad folks" you dont know and you dont matter. You dont need honor or gear or weapons or anything cause as ya said you dont pvp. I fight the other factions, if I need honor for pots then I get to get honor for pots and if I have to burn your village to the ground to get my honor well thats for the good of our nation. Just know this since ya rp, the rping you are doing right now is of an occupied country, you would be begging the other factions for the right to do anything, "can we do gr, cr, abyss?" you wouldnt rp fight for it, wouldnt make an rp army and rise up against them nope you are rping a beat dog who complains about those out there fighting for your faction.

I dont really play anymore. I log in daily, use my labor, and I pay for patron so I can keep my land because I WANT to play, but ever since 3.0 the lag has been too much for me. It makes it hard to quest. I like playing my little dwarf and my warborn and would love to get to work leveling them but yeah. Was also discouraging when I realized I cant farm Pines anymore without spending every waking moment of my free time farming vocation as well.

If I play more than just labor spending daily then I will let you know if you end up on our server. Got tons of land in falcorth if you are looking for free plots too. When houses started disappearing hubby threw down a bunch of unbuilts before he realized there is open land everywhere lol!
    Charleene - East
    <Justice>

Ceceelia - Pirate
    <Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Quote Originally Posted by Carlee View Post
    I dont really play anymore. I log in daily, use my labor, and I pay for patron so I can keep my land because I WANT to play, but ever since 3.0 the lag has been too much for me. It makes it hard to quest. I like playing my little dwarf and my warborn and would love to get to work leveling them but yeah. Was also discouraging when I realized I cant farm Pines anymore without spending every waking moment of my free time farming vocation as well.

If I play more than just labor spending daily then I will let you know if you end up on our server. Got tons of land in falcorth if you are looking for free plots too. When houses started disappearing hubby threw down a bunch of unbuilts before he realized there is open land everywhere lol!
    <3 ima pm you my skype bb
    Nessaquik
    Xyora
    <Player Faction>
    Literal Careyata of
    TahyangAranzeb Kyrios NazarMorpheus
    Salphira

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast