+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hi Tahyang

Quote Originally Posted by Uralya View Post
    "Silentravin: pirates don't last long on tahyang"
    Isn't Kadash, one of the longest playing players I know, a pirate on tahyang?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazypills View Post
    why would xyora's group go pirate if they're coming to fight and dismantle the player nation?

Xyora, how many of your group actually exist outside of FS at this point?
    As I've been pretty frank about to people who've asked, many of our players are fs mains and the rest are those people who stayed legacy. Both members of pantsu and other guilds, our group is just a group of friends looking to have fun
    Nessaquik
    Xyora
    <Player Faction>
    Literal Careyata of
    TahyangAranzeb Kyrios NazarMorpheus
    Salphira

Quote Originally Posted by xyora View Post
    Isn't Kadash, one of the longest playing players I know, a pirate on tahyang?

Kadash went pirate shortly after Dylan. Unfortunately, they're not active anymore. They did have a lot of issues with trespassers always bringing haulers filled with packs..... It ruined the grass so much Kadash and Dylan worked so hard to keep the grass green on freedich.
    So many conspiracies they give 'em hearing me
    Fearing me 'cause they think that I'm the tyranny of Devilry
    Think they planning to level me 'Cause I'm king of the revelry.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathby View Post
    Gr/Cr...
    Ameno doesnt want a challenge.... hey then why are they not player nation? Why fight east pn west? Wasnt to many months ago it was 5 of us vs everyone else on the server, but nah we dont want a challenge thats why we all have 8k gs and run around in a huge zerg right? As far as you not doing anything hoping we will get bored cause you dont do anything, you never did anything thats why we got bored and killed you and everyone else who never did ♥♥♥♥. I killed you cause you would never fight a fight you could lose, you would quit after you died once and go home saying we could never win and when we did win you came running back out and enjoyed what we had gained. Then people came back and we had to earn it again and you headed back to your farm muttering about if ameno wasnt there you would fight, you can lie to yourself all ya want but you wouldn't cause you never have.
    Err right. I know about the player nation - I do have people in there that I know. Not all of them are geared all that great, but that does not matter; they do not ruin my content most of the time - it's the green pirates, who do.

Truth is I might not have fought even if Ameno hasn't been there, but isn't that something I should be deciding and not you? Where are you taking your "right" to tell me how I am to play ArcheAge from? I am not demanding castle advantages, protection or anything - which is what guilds, that wanted to have a good reputation would do on their own. In return people would see to keeping that guild strong and supporting it where they can. But who in the world with a bit of sense in their minds would support ameno? That is: without being oppressed / forced to do so, because you think you can take away content at your liking? How are you guys any different from the cheap underaged bullies at school? Just because you have a few peasants following you - because they don't want to be beaten up - does not mean you are liked. I am sure if the people who hate you were to unite, they'd make your stay on the server as little enjoyable as possible; but since we are smarter, we just avoid you. We have seen hundreds like you come and go and the best thing is to just ignore you, because once you don't have attention, you'll get bored and move on, finally making room for us. Which is why I recommend for people to wait for Ameno to disappear (which they will just as likely as Synergy disappeared) or transfer to Tahyang for the right reasons - namely RP, because we have the best and most friendly people around (by far). Some of us do PvP in arena battles / sparrings and at events, but at least I am not interested to swipe for gear in order to show off something my money has achieved. Only brats whose parents are paying for them would think that way - and luckily I am not of that age anymore.

No clue what guild you are in but being you think the east is powerful and dont mention the player nation I am guessing you havent been out much
    Your deduction skills are amazing, Sherlock. Yet you killed me. Lawl.

You people can play the game like ya want no one cares but your a peasant complaining what the military does in some far off land you never been to based upon rumors you heard from other peasants who also have never seen the war. "We dont like them mercenaries they are bad folks" you dont know and you dont matter. You dont need honor or gear or weapons or anything cause as ya said you dont pvp. I fight the other factions, if I need honor for pots then I get to get honor for pots and if I have to burn your village to the ground to get my honor well thats for the good of our nation. Just know this since ya rp, the rping you are doing right now is of an occupied country, you would be begging the other factions for the right to do anything, "can we do gr, cr, abyss?" you wouldnt rp fight for it, wouldnt make an rp army and rise up against them nope you are rping a beat dog who complains about those out there fighting for your faction.
    Nice attempt.
    1. It'd be the same as saying the people in the US don't need guns (which I'd agree with), yet they do - and they are not in military service.
    2. Not wanting to do any PvP does not mean I never HAVE TO PvP - it only means I do not seek it. If I have packs, I am trying to be prepared for PvP. If I am fighting ghost ships, I am prepared to be attacked. If I am going to CR/GR - I do not expect, but am prepared to get beaten up. Halcy also yields honor points, but IMO it takes too long - so I am not seeing enough reward for me staying a punching bag mostly for the east (or player nation).
    3. In RP neither of you peasants exist since - oh wonder - you do not RP. You have to EARN the right to exist in RP - that is IF you were to care about it at all. Just as we have to - according to you at least - earn the right to use elemental game mechanics such as CR/GR/whatever-else-there-is-you-name-it. So the "country" (lol - more like: the continent) is nowhere near occupied ICly (=in-character), because neither of you ICly matter. The player nation matters ICly and so do red pirates as well as the east. Ameno - I am guessing that's your guild - does not matter, because it never cared to exist ICly. It actually could have been fun if you guys did, because you might still be the way you are, but offer us an IC legitimation of not helping you (OR helping you if you cared to ask IN-character).

What you perhaps don't get, is, that I don't really gain an advantage if you guys get a castle - or anything for that matter. I see PvP as a burden, but it's a necessary evil if I want to run packs through PvP-zones, the ocean or whatever else there is.
    It's not up to you to decide who gets honor and who does not. I already have a fully gemmed T4 set which I am alright with and I believe if I cared enough, I could easily get T5 and gem it - with honor gems. That's not the point. I just don't want to participate in content you enjoy, because I hope on day you'll get bored of bullying players, who do not obey you or follow the same aims you do all the time.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

Quote Originally Posted by xyora View Post
    <3 ima pm you my skype bb
    I dont haaaaave skype. But I have steam now. I had to get it to play one game and I no longer play that game.... I will PM you my steam, I have like -counts on fingers- 3 friends on there!
    Charleene - East
    <Justice>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Pirate
    <Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

Quote Originally Posted by Carlee View Post
    I dont haaaaave skype. But I have steam now. I had to get it to play one game and I no longer play that game.... I will PM you my steam, I have like -counts on fingers- 3 friends on there!
    took you long enough to get steam

I would seriously consider coming back just to play with you again Xyora.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammer View Post
    I would seriously consider coming back just to play with you again Xyora.
    same

Quote Originally Posted by Rosakaniki View Post
    took you long enough to get steam
    Indeed it did! I only got it to play Elite Dangerous, but then when hubby and bestie stopped playing I got bored lol Hubby apparently changed what starts on startup and now my Steam isnt turning on when I turn on the comp, so gotta have him fix that otherwise I would never log in to even talk to people! Ill message you my name/url thingy on there if you still want it lol
    Charleene - East
    <Justice>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Pirate
    <Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

You people can play the game like ya want no one cares but your a peasant complaining what the military does in some far off land you never been to based upon rumors you heard from other peasants who also have never seen the war.
    I wish people realized THIS is what the vocal majority of the West has been for the last year and a half. People that only show up to content if it's uncontested and avoid PVP conflict, then complain if the leadership is not to the liking of their one friend that actually shows up sometimes, and are the vocal group complaining about a PVP event no one has ever seen them participate in, and then they say "oh well we don't go because <insert RP reason here> but you're all mean!" This group of people (Liandra included) are a good reason the population on the West is so incredibly toxic. Too many babies in a papoose pretending to be indians pretending to be chiefs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4