+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Europe Hotfix: 11 February 2017 at 5:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 6:00 AM CET

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge Europe Hotfix: 11 February 2017 at 5:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 6:00 AM CET

The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 5:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 6:00 AM CET on Saturday, February 11 for a hotfix.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 90 minutes. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Is this related to downtime yesterday?
    EU / Sirothe / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

What is it hotfixing please?

I hope this is closed with the hotfix a few security holes in the source code! Then finally the bots and the gold sellers have not so easy game.
    At the same time please ban all Bot accounts!

Sorry for bad english!

are they ♥♥♥♥ing kidding?
    PC System:
    Case: CoolerMaster Elite 130
    CPU: Intel i7 6700k
    GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Viper Elite DDR4 2x8GB @2,8GHz
    Mainboard: Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
    PSU: Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze
    SSD 1: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB
    SSD 2: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

No, I demand a permanent ban for all bot accounts. These make the game broken

lol problem is not the bot accounts... how cares about bot accounts... i care a lot about most of servers are dead actually i mean... equilibrate the ♥♥♥♥ing servers... cause some servers are like ghosts... or most them are ♥♥♥♥ing potatoe farms.... they prefer doing packs in time of luscas just because hellswanp is in peace... jesus... potatoes should play on farmville...

Quote Originally Posted by Naninha View Post
    lol problem is not the bot accounts... how cares about bot accounts... i care a lot about most of servers are dead actually i mean... equilibrate the ♥♥♥♥ing servers... cause some servers are like ghosts... or most them are ♥♥♥♥ing potatoe farms.... they prefer doing packs in time of luscas just because hellswanp is in peace... jesus... potatoes should play on farmville...
    And exactly none of how anyone else plays is your business.

Have to agree with Islyn but i will tell you what you give us your credit card Naninha and pay for it i will let you tell me how to play if not i think i will do what I want in this game.

Less put things in the marketplace and more fix the bugs and do things right, I've been in the game for two years and it's always the same story, it seems like you do not test things before putting them into the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast