+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Hotfix: 2/10/17 at 8:00 AM PST

probably is server transfer coding fix. they already said they are having a lead dev work overnights with xlgames to get to the bottom of it they were going to open server transfers a few days ago the programming of it needs a fix. so could be it

Oh well don't have a house to put my corgi in anyway. Guess I'll ride on my donkey later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharabakh View Post
    Hotfix... That would imply applying while server is running... hence the "hot"...
    That's not what hotfix means.

Twitter?

Double you tee Eff? I use your Twitter for one thing, to check notifications from Archeage for server downtime. Planned or emergency, it doesn't matter. You should be putting this on every social media that you have. FB, Twitter, Grindr.....etc.

At this point, shouldn't you guys just make a phone app that solely reports server downtime? Also, what exactly is the hotfix for? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, for folks that think they know technical stuff and don't....a "hotfix" isn't the same thing as "hot swappable". It's basically an unplanned software patch to address a specific issue. Software updates can't be applied when the freakin server is running. Use some common sense, and possibly Google.

"A hotfix or quick-fix engineering update (QFE update) is a single, cumulative package that includes information (often in the form of one or more files) that is used to address a problem in a software product"

Quote Originally Posted by EVER View Post
    WTB transfer fix so i can get the hell out of kyrios.
    k thanks
    don't leave me

YOOOOOOOOO THE HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    CANT WAIT FOR THE TRANSFERS TO BE OPENED PLZZZ TRION I BELIEVE IN U
    Even after like 3 months :3

you aint a QT

FIRST OFF THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ANOTHER "HAVE TO SPEND LABOR EVENT" (again not choose to too because 24 hr expiration<) then u continue to take us offline MORE!!! we were supposed to get a pack from the LAST TIME!!!! NOT MORE LABOR WE HAVE TO USE OR LOSE!!! WHAT ARE U DOING FOR US THIS TIME????? nothing i bet like usual!!! if there is no clearing of all this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ by MARCH 1st I'M PULLING MY GUILD TO GO TO ANOTHER GAME! AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT NO ONE HAS ANY CLUE WHAT U DO EACH TIME IN TERMS OF "FIXING ISSUES"!!! YOU JUST SAY AND I QUOTE "SORRY FOR THE DOWNTIME." SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH WHEN U SCREW UP 2-3 TIMES A WEEK EVERY WEEK FOR MONTHS ON END!!! XL DID NOT BREAK THIS YOU DID BY ALTERING THE GAME FOR YOU"RE BENEFIT NOT OURS!!! PULL UR HEADS OUT FROM THE DARK HOLE THEY ARE IN AND DO THE JOB YOU GET PAID TO DO!

it's in all caps so I think he's yelling...

I would have to agree that yes he is yelling...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast