View Poll Results: What do you think of this house?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best house I've ever seen!!

7 20.00%
  • Pretty good I guess...

21 60.00%
  • Doesn't impress me.

6 17.14%
  • Total crap! You are terrible!

1 2.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Decorated Homes

Thank you so much for all the encouragement, CallMeJai! I do work hard to design a harmonious color palette and place everything nicely, so thank you for noticing! Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration anytime! More screens are on the way

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgyorg View Post
    I'm gonna to be slowly adding old screens of other homes I've decorated. Unfortunately, most of these houses, including this one have been demoed. I apologize for limited screenshots. I sadly did not take good pictures of some of my best work. In this case, I only have screens of the bedroom, not the exterior, which is a shame. The outside was just as nice!

For your viewing pleasure: http://imgur.com/a/JyCKF
    One of the best houses I've seen so far. Very warm and cozy. It inspired me to continue work on my treehouse. Honestly I totally ripped off your design ideas^^

That's awesome! I'm flattered to be ripped off!! That house isn't even around anymore, so I'm glad you gave it new life in your own home. You just need to put down a rug and then your design will be complete Thanks so much for posting your screens and sharing with us!

Btw Aileeen what server are you on and where is your treehouse located? Just curious!

I used to have albums and screenshots of my houses somewhere...but I have so many screenshots I don't feel like digging too hard lol I've posted them before I think XD I took a few new ones though of my newer houses.

My School House

My Christmas House I need to switch this one over to my main and put the candy bed in instead of the piano, but it works for now.

My Treehouse <- Edited for forgetting those. It did change slightly, but not too drastic tbh.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    I used to have albums and screenshots of my houses somewhere...but I have so many screenshots I don't feel like digging too hard lol I've posted them before I think XD I took a few new ones though of my newer houses.

My School House

My Christmas House I need to switch this one over to my main and put the candy bed in instead of the piano, but it works for now.

My Treehouse <- Edited for forgetting those. It did change slightly, but not too drastic tbh.
    Nice work SavannahLynn! I like how all your homes have a unique theme! Your treehouse is my favorite design of all, it looks so nice and relaxing Thanks so much for contributing to our thread and welcome to the Archeage Beautification Society!

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgyorg View Post
    Nice work SavannahLynn! I like how all your homes have a unique theme! Your treehouse is my favorite design of all, it looks so nice and relaxing Thanks so much for contributing to our thread and welcome to the Archeage Beautification Society!
    Thanks ^_^ I leave the cobwebs on my treehouse too and decorated my yard for Halloween to go with it XD The only screenshots I have aren't with my Bread Corgi, but he's since joined the party too. I don't have the pumpkin bundles or the trees though atm. I was farming thunderstrucks lmao
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

So sad that such beautiful house is gone, would you care to post more of your screenshots?
    My treehouse is the first property I got, and it's located on one of those islands very close to CM, on Tahyang.

Quote Originally Posted by Aileeen View Post
    So sad that such beautiful house is gone, would you care to post more of your screenshots?
    My treehouse is the first property I got, and it's located on one of those islands very close to CM, on Tahyang.
    Here you go Aileeen! These are the best screens I have of the mansion I once decorated for a pirate named Dude. This mansion was destroyed by the Diamond Shores patch back in the day, may it live on through our memories! http://imgur.com/a/23g97

Stock ticker? Humidor? xd Was it your idea or the owner's request?
    I'm religiously saving all your screenshots to my "archeage design" folder, might recreate some of the ideas.
    Also, I need to know where that blue light is coming from on the shot with the entertainment center, and what kind of wall lights are those next to tv.
    I'm addicted, I need more!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast