+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: TTFK vs LC on Growlgate

  1. #1

    TTFK vs LC on Growlgate



    good fight, maybe next time we'll have legit fights not hiding around guards, or go to DS like you say you will

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Shawns Basement
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch04 View Post


    good fight, maybe next time we'll have legit fights not hiding around guards, or go to DS like you say you will
    i wonder how many videos r gonna have ur camera after maga destroys u

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    13
    Yup yup make a video killing 19 LC with 40 people. FeelsTTFKman
    Proud GBG member
    Master of Coin of Lord Shawnsy's 6 Kingdoms Grand Treasurer of oso

  4. #4
    lol thats actually legit good laugh haha

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch04 View Post
    lol thats actually legit good laugh haha
    It all good fun. Fighting on Growlgate was awesome and we enjoyed it a lot, even if we showed up late to the party.

    Many bushido's to you

  6. #6
    Guess you didn't feel like including the part where after the last wipe the score was 25 to LC and 38 TTFK but you had a considerable amount more than 25 which I can only assume is your 2nd guild that you utilized in a dominion to win but ended up giving you just the edge to bail and win the dominion on your terms since those kills didn't count for the overall score.

  7. #7
    Senior Member SHINYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Liorath View Post
    Guess you didn't feel like including the part where after the last wipe the score was 25 to LC and 38 TTFK but you had a considerable amount more than 25 which I can only assume is your 2nd guild that you utilized in a dominion to win but ended up giving you just the edge to bail and win the dominion on your terms since those kills didn't count for the overall score.
    you talking about the part where you guys huddled around growling pirates and refused to move so we charged in?
    your guild is a joke tbh, at least most dropped guild and can make something new cuz lc will never be taken seriously

    <Tea Time for Kittens>

    J A E S U


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    you talking about the part where you guys huddled around growling pirates and refused to move so we charged in?
    your guild is a joke tbh, at least most dropped guild and can make something new cuz lc will never be taken seriously

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    you talking about the part where you guys huddled around growling pirates and refused to move so we charged in?
    your guild is a joke tbh, at least most dropped guild and can make something new cuz lc will never be taken seriously
    Are you actually implying that a severely undermanned raid would charge into you instead of holding our ground? You didn't initiate us on the pirates but rather in between, your DRs pulled them back into the backline so that would be your own fault if anything. As for LC being "dead" yes it very much is, you wont see anymore LC on this server due to how some backbone stuff was handled but we are very much still here to continue wiping you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member SHINYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Liorath View Post
    Are you actually implying that a severely undermanned raid would charge into you instead of holding our ground? You didn't initiate us on the pirates but rather in between, your DRs pulled them back into the backline so that would be your own fault if anything. As for LC being "dead" yes it very much is, you wont see anymore LC on this server due to how some backbone stuff was handled but we are very much still here to continue wiping you.
    1 - We asked for even numbers, you refused and cowered under guards.
    2 - You were on fish turn in...
    3 - Backbone stuff = your guild trash and leaders trash so 2 wests guild came in and made you leave cuz your trash leader wouldn't give over guild lead of his trash guild to the new trash there?
    4 - You should leave growlgate once in a while

    <Tea Time for Kittens>

    J A E S U


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts