+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Maintenance: 2/15/17 at 8:00 AM PST [IN PROGRESS]

Quote Originally Posted by Pinturireiro View Post
    HAHAHA Use Linux Mint Dude, it's best like this ♥♥♥♥ "WINDOWS"
    Tell you what, when you show me that you have been involved with computer and operating systems as long as I have, I may start listening to you, but I find you and FreshStartAmithus are just not computer literate to even think about giving advise. It would seem that neither of you like to even keep up with what is happening with Windows OS, until you do, I will just listen to others that actually know something about what they speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierro View Post
    Thanks for the super early update within 24hous

Why can't you just put each timexone of the NA and EUs just for those who don't convert?

Hope all goes well and thanks for the last couple events all lined up!!!

Its because therre are way to many time zones and it would take you kess time to look up on your pc than it would for them to put all times. Don't be lazy..

I hope to hell they fix the disconnects.. sporadic now. but enough that i have to run 3 packs in my car rather than a cart so i only lose 3 packs.. DC last night 4 times in 20 minutes. I am so tired of this crap i could snap the ***** off a running rat.
    Goldheart

couldn't agree more.
    Goldheart

Quote Originally Posted by Goldherat View Post
    I hope to hell they fix the disconnects.. sporadic now. but enough that i have to run 3 packs in my car rather than a cart so i only lose 3 packs.. DC last night 4 times in 20 minutes. I am so tired of this crap i could snap the ***** off a running rat.
    I haven't had one disconnect that hasn't been because of my own manually disconnects because of me logging out in the last week I've been playing. I don't know why you've been having disconnect issues.

Hello my friend, I have a question, I would like to know how to proceed about racism within the game to the Brazilians. I think TRION doesn't care where the money of the player and we know that latinos in general are a large portion of the community and that this large portion that generates profits on purchase of APEX and I believe that's all that matters for the company. would like a greater attention of the Admins on this issue

I dont get why would you make a 4 hours maintenance in the middle of the day like WTF server will be up like at 5 pm eastern ?????? nice day lost there ! thank you trion !!

Quote Originally Posted by Akmesh View Post
    I dont get why would you make a 4 hours maintenance in the middle of the day like WTF server will be up like at 5 pm eastern ?????? nice day lost there ! thank you trion !!

But then server maintenance is always at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Akmesh View Post
    Probably because it's most convenient for them. And no it's not a day lost only 4 hours. Find something enjoyable to do while waiting. A lot of people are at work during that time so it's fine. Consider it a break so you don't get bored from playing too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodenoshyraiuki View Post
    Hello my friend, I have a question, I would like to know how to proceed about racism within the game to the Brazilians. I think TRION doesn't care where the money of the player and we know that latinos in general are a large portion of the community and that this large portion that generates profits on purchase of APEX and I believe that's all that matters for the company. would like a greater attention of the Admins on this issue
    The biggest problem we have right now with the BR community, is that a majority of BR players are using the farm hauler multi-box trick to produce massive amounts of in game currency, which they are then flipping in RMT transactions. The rise of APEX in gold cost is directly correlated to Brazilian players purchasing massive quantities of it in order to keep Patron running on their gold producing alts which are paying them more than a full time job would.

Some may not see this as an issue, I however do, and I would love a way to report Gold Sellers in game. Submitting a ticket does nothing.

Source: Have had 8 separate BR players try to sell me gold directly in-game for cash. The player to player RMT is something that needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Trion can see chat logs, even whisper and mail logs. Why check those logs with something like control+f for things like 1k =, and then read all found statements by players and check their history to ensure you are removing those players main and affiliate accounts.

They will always come right back in, but you will have set their entire system back. Blows my mind, like when obvious hackers have all of their land for sale just in case they get banned (for 1 gold to a specific character) and there is no action taken beforehand to also remove the account that character is associated with.

I've seen players get raptured for hacking, I understand that an IP ban isn't possible as you may inadvertently ban an entire apartment complex, school, library, LAN center etc, but removing affiliate accounts and cracking down a lot harder on those players who are using player to player RMT and blatant 3rd party programs shouldn't be too hard to track. Rapturing gold out of the economy also shouldn't be too difficult. You can already see things listed for their highest sale that day, and a majority of those are Apex and corn bought for massive amounts of gold. (I understand players transferring gold, but it's not hard to see if one or several accounts are doing this multiple times per day to unaffiliated accounts)

There is no excuse. Just lack of transparency and understanding of the games core mechanics, as well as a lack of Game Master intervention in order to cut down on company overhead. MMORPGs -REQUIRE- GM intervention in order to promote good health of the community in game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast