+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Maintenance: 2/15/17 at 8:00 AM PST [IN PROGRESS]

Wish they would give us some sort of patch-notes I would like to know what is changing.

Are they going to fix server transfer today or tomorrow?

This has gotten very old... I'm growing very very leery of all these down times and bugs now. Not sure what to do or what to play next...

Demon's

I bless the rains down in Africa
    Gonna take some time to do the things we never had...

How long till receive the Demon's Kiss Costume?

< SUCCUBUS >

\/----\/

Make The Most Of Your Blood Donation

~ We are waiting for you with the mou.. ermm .. arms open ~

Y'all need to chill. Virtually every MMO out there has weekly downtime for maintenance, updates, fixes, server restarts, etc. As far as compensation...I say bull. You know when it's coming..its EVERY WEEK ON WEDNESDAY. 4 hours out of 168 (24x7) still leaves you 164 hours to play. If you can't plan your labor around that...that's on you, not Trion. I've been quietly playing AA since almost the beginning..been involved in server merges, transfers, misspelled name changes, and still enjoy the game. If you don't enjoy it head on out there and look for another game you can enjoy instead of posting your dissatisfaction with this one. Trion...keep on keepin' on XD, there are still those that enjoy what you are doing...we just don't raise as much noise most times as those that don't.
    Some gave all, but all gave some

Be nice if someone would take the time to make it so one could log on to Glyph using Windows 10 Preview. The server thing is getting rather boring. Every week, wonder why. Other game site do their maintenance in early morning hours, no idea why Trion think it is better to update when most people are trying to play.
    I guess maybe one day they may listen to complaints, or maybe they just want to be another Microsoft.

Never know.

Awesome. Wake up. Log in. Get the servers down in 15 msg. Check forums. 4 hours. Go to work in 3. Don't get off till 1am. Sadly counting on getting home logging in and getting another server down message. Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Sildavia View Post
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    Gonna take some time to do the things we never had...

How long till receive the Demon's Kiss Costume?

Phat chance. Too revealing for western (NA) folks.
    Hunter of Phunts

Kosfinne, Has the right idea..No one likes Mait..down time but just think how much house work or baking or what ever you could get done instead of raggin on Trion. ever week
    Have a good day Keep smilin!!!

mid-march

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast