+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Transferring] East/West Ratio?

Question [Transferring] East/West Ratio?

What's the player-base ratio on the East and does it differ much from the West?
    As in, is it 50/50, 70/30,..ect.

Thanks

west 50
    east 0
    Fema 50

Kyrios is far from balanced
    it has literally become a dick swinging server with west and fema have measuring comps every day to see who has the bigger E-Peen
    while east is nonexistent and cant even fill half a raid during prime times
    Timtamsop
    <The Black Tides>
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneu View Post
    I think that if there are large enough differences between the different publishers then its quite clear that the publisher has more sway with XLGames than TRION are giving them credit for - which raises even more questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Boys, we've got a plumber infestation on Pirate's Fate. I'm gonna need 5 all-terrain Krakens and a tactical Anthalon on my signal, over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalftheblackbeard View Post
    west 50
    east 0
    Fema 50

Kyrios is far from balanced
    it has literally become a dick swinging server with west and fema have measuring comps every day to see who has the bigger E-Peen
    while east is nonexistent and cant even fill half a raid during prime times
    Do you think it will change when server transfers open up?

I hope so but once transfers realize how cancer east faction is with all the in fighting and dramaholics that reside in kyrios east i think transfers will be scared off just like most other transfers have been
    Timtamsop
    <The Black Tides>
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneu View Post
    I think that if there are large enough differences between the different publishers then its quite clear that the publisher has more sway with XLGames than TRION are giving them credit for - which raises even more questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Boys, we've got a plumber infestation on Pirate's Fate. I'm gonna need 5 all-terrain Krakens and a tactical Anthalon on my signal, over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalftheblackbeard View Post
    I hope so but once transfers realize how cancer east faction is with all the in fighting and dramaholics that reside in kyrios east i think transfers will be scared off just like most other transfers have been
    All I have is East characters.. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlSwag View Post
    What's the player-base ratio on the East and does it differ much from the West?
    As in, is it 50/50, 70/30,..ect.

Thanks
    West has the most folks at events, followed by FEMA and then the east. Depends on the day, sometimes its lopsided, some times its close. East has a lot of great folks, they just need a few more and a unifying force, specially with some of the east working with the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    West has the most folks at events, followed by FEMA and then the east. Depends on the day, sometimes its lopsided, some times its close. East has a lot of great folks, they just need a few more and a unifying force, specially with some of the east working with the west.
    I'll just have to give it a go and hope that others that transfer, have East characters. [Fingers Crossed].. haha.

nows a great time for pvp come everyone bring your guilds kyrios is going to be poppin in a few days. come join the fun

Probably not from what I'm hearing west is going to get more stacked there aren't really any east powerhouse guilds left who want to PVP if you want to PVP and you're east you'd be better off going to a PN or pirate

Quote Originally Posted by TheXylis View Post
    Probably not from what I'm hearing west is going to get more stacked there aren't really any east powerhouse guilds left who want to PVP if you want to PVP and you're east you'd be better off going to a PN or pirate
    This is why east is suffering. If everyone is "better off" going to PN, etc, then east is once again left with nothing. NotBiased is trying and didn't run PN. Sure, they work with west on RD, but I think that's about it. Just some of the bigger end content. East, otherwise, could build up a force, if they actually.... you know.... stayed east.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast