+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Transferring] East/West Ratio?

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlSwag View Post
    I'm hoping a huge guild will come along...
    All 4 of the top East guilds (OSO, Awakening, Pantsu, even some old Forestcrow nerds have been floating around) have been cowering on Fresh Start, it is doubtful they will return seeing as how they are dreadfully afraid of Disaster and any form of real pvp at all for that matter.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    All 4 of the top East guilds (OSO, Awakening, Pantsu, even some old Forestcrow nerds have been floating around) have been cowering on Fresh Start, it is doubtful they will return seeing as how they are dreadfully afraid of Disaster and any form of real pvp at all for that matter.
    I doubt they are scared of disaster. Also every server you guys go to, you try to wreck it. The word going around is that you guys ran from Fresh Start. Now that FEMA is around, you guys can't wreck the server. Seeing that I didn't use Capitalization for "disaster", you guys are inconsequential now. But anyways, happy hunting!

I doubt they are scared of disaster. Also every server you guys go to, you try to wreck it. The word going around is that you guys ran from Fresh Start. Now that FEMA is around, you guys can't wreck the server. Seeing that I didn't use Capitalization for "disaster", you guys are inconsequential now. But anyways, happy hunting!
    How can we run from something we never intended to participate on in the first place? Every one of the 4 guilds i've listed have been forced off of legacy servers by Disaster. FEMA is fighting us every day, win or lose, whenever those other 4 guilds lost, they stopped showing up entirely and planned to transfer away.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    How can we run from something we never intended to participate on in the first place? Every one of the 4 guilds i've listed have been forced off of legacy servers by Disaster. FEMA is fighting us every day, win or lose, whenever those other 4 guilds lost, they stopped showing up entirely and planned to transfer away.
    But transferring away doesn't count for a defeat. Now if you actually did defeat any guild, the guild would be still on the server and the members stopped playing. That's a defeat. Going to another server just means they have other plans for their guild.

to be honest @girlswag we can only hope but at the same time start the building blocks to someday have the east rise again.. maybe

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    to be honest @girlswag we can only hope but at the same time start the building blocks to someday have the east rise again.. maybe
    Maybe..

Going to another server just means they have other plans for their guild.
    Yeah like avoiding an opponent who has proven that they can beat you consistently. But what do I know? I just row on the enoan.
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer
    <AA Conservation Society>

But transferring away doesn't count for a defeat. Now if you actually did defeat any guild, the guild would be still on the server and the members stopped playing. That's a defeat. Going to another server just means they have other plans for their guild.
    Lmao this ♥♥♥♥ing guy
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3