+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Transferring] East/West Ratio?

east doesnt exist atm cause they all ran off to join the fema bandwagon i dont see much of the original nation guild in the nation its mostly east/pirate rn so would love nacl to come back to kyrios and powerhouse as a pirate faction. and for east to get backup cause all the ex east hero's ran off to fema. and the west could use some heavy hitters as well

Quote Originally Posted by drpepper View Post
    east doesnt exist atm cause they all ran off to join the fema bandwagon i dont see much of the original nation guild in the nation its mostly east/pirate rn so would love nacl to come back to kyrios and powerhouse as a pirate faction. and for east to get backup cause all the ex east hero's ran off to fema. and the west could use some heavy hitters as well
    So I take it that the East is dead and Fema runs the server. (Give or take on the Fema part) Do you know if there are any East guilds coming to Kyrios to challenge Fema or just in general?

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlSwag View Post
    So I take it that the East is dead and Fema runs the server. (Give or take on the Fema part) Do you know if there are any East guilds coming to Kyrios to challenge Fema or just in general?
    Disaster "owns" the server, to be honest nobody does, Disaster won't give up, FEMA won't disband/collapse so best server to be at right now, unless you love pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahearn View Post
    Disaster "owns" the server, to be honest nobody does, Disaster won't give up, FEMA won't disband/collapse so best server to be at right now, unless you love pve.
    I can't stand pve. No offense to those who do like it. Alright so it's West, Fema, and no one from the East. Gotcha..

there may be a surprise from the east in hiding you never know

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    there may be a surprise from the east in hiding you never know
    I really hope so.

guess that is making 2 of us but my message to all of east is rid ourselves of the spies and create a true force but sadly no one seems to have the guts to do so beyond the ones already doing what they can

WTT Divine Ayanad Lake Staff on Kyrios for club on FS.

East has no hope so long as certain people are still playing the game. Its literally like banging your head against a brick wall, anyone who tries get dismantled by the infighting and their selfish potato mentality.

Unless a full east guild roster transfers in, there is no point wasting any time or effort on Kyrios East Faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Impii View Post
    East has no hope so long as certain people are still playing the game. Its literally like banging your head against a brick wall, anyone who tries get dismantled by the infighting and their selfish potato mentality.

Unless a full east guild roster transfers in, there is no point wasting any time or effort on Kyrios East Faction.
    I'm hoping a huge guild will come along...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast