+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it worth transfering here?

Excuse us? They came from another server with the current Mutiny core, so don't complain ''we take the most geared people for us''. :| We are friends playing together, that's it.

MUTINY
    Yarr Harr @ Eanna ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamichan View Post
    Excuse us? They came from another server with the current Mutiny core, so don't complain ''we take the most geared people for us''. :| We are friends playing together, that's it.
    Tryhard (Sirothe) come on Eanna. Will they join Mutiny too ?

Don't think so, our recruitment is closed because we are already a blob and it's definitely something we really don't want to be.

MUTINY
    Yarr Harr @ Eanna ♥

hunted is from eanna at start and switch to levithan with shankz and boulder , your mutiny " mate " yet . but i will don't blame mutiny i just told you eanna will not pvp back since you have most geared player in same guild , and not any strong guild in nuia and haranya yet ( ubain don't have enought member in nuia )

so you will only fight standby cause haranya fight haranya (drama is haranya life ) , nuia are not enought ( just see ubain ask for more player ) , only standby left if they realy want fight but you outgeared them already with
    20 player if am not wrong

i played 2 years in eanna so i know what ppl like pvp and what they will never try

A view from Haranya side:
    So far the major issue of haranya is, that all the PvP interested ppl are in several guild, which makes the organisation a bit difficult. At the moment BOAT and AM are trying to play as a group at lusca and during the weekends we may expand it on other events as well. But we just need to get used to each other so in around 1 or 2 weeks things may looking different. I cannot say that much for the french part, but so far they are a bit uncoordinated (making a new guild and it looks like they have to find their way). Therefore we might see the true potential / zerg of haranya in a few weeks or the total collaps. It can be either way :/

My view of pirate side:
    Best PvP group if they play coordinated! Okay now lets see things more realistic, pirates got the major advantage that they have all the good geared ppl, who just want PvP. Even this fact makes if pretty strong compared to the haranya and nuian side, where ppl leave the lusca event as soon as they finished their quest. But they are not immortal, yeah nuian and haranya might need a blob to fight them and maybe 1.5x / 2x their numbers. And i mentioned before, they want to have fun and they wont rage if they loose one or two fights. So far im pretty suprised by the pirates that they want to keep the balance. *Honor Point* for you guys

My view about nuians:
    Just can tell my point of view about the last MM. I was pretty surprised how many and well coordinated they were! Ubain did a really good job there. But still they need more people.

My view about StandBy:
    It is a miracle like always. Sometimes they have a zerg sometimes not a handful of player. But im pretty happy that Haranya stands a chance against them and if we fix the issues i mentioned above we can actually beat them

Overall Eanna went from a normal server with a dominating side to a overall balanced server with 3-4 equal factions where everyone has a chance of winning. So if you think about transferring here and you are a nuians. If you are a pvp focused and pro haranya player you will get your fun on haranya side as well.

Greetings Knorrer

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
    A view from Haranya side:
    At the moment BOAT and AM are trying to play as a group at lusca and during the weekends we may enxpand it on other events as well. ... Zeal is also a guild to mention, but so far they have troubles finding their buff food and pots during luscas. When they fixed those things and motivate more player they can be a decent support for the haranya side as well.
    Ha ha ha... You are so funny... And not really nice to Zeal members who try to lead pvp event (like MM).

Don't know yet AM so I'll see in coming days... but for Boat unfortunately many of valuable pvp players left to join Mutiny. I don't know what is left.
    Anyway talk is easy, show me your strength and your skill leading a pvp raid (Lusca is not a pvp event) and I swear, I will buy buff and pots.

To go back to the subject.

Yes it is Worth to transfer to Eanna. Come as you are.
    We have fight, we have juicy potatoes, we have drama, and we have popcorn.
    Ethelle
    PvP is fun, PvP is blood, PvP is life.
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Black Yata Squad - Eanna

Edit

Nuian side need 5 tanks frontliners, 5 healers minimum in reinforcement.

In our raid, we have often only 1 or 2 heals, 2 tank not more, often not even have 1 healer in raid.... rarely a skullnight...

Join haranya side guys zeal recruit
    Chatondiscow foundator of < Evolve > @ Sirothe
    Member of < Black Yata Squad > @ Eanna
    <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post

My view about StandBy:
    It is a miracle like always. Sometimes they have a zerg sometimes not a handful of player. But im pretty happy that Haranya stands a chance against them and if we fix the issues i mentioned above we can actually beat them

Greetings Knorrer
    Sorry but we were never a zerg. In the 8 months that i'm here on standby i saw only 1 full raid nothing more.
    In terms of numbers haranya had and still got more. Your only problem was and still is organization. Doom did an awsome job when he was leading you guys. He worked well with what he got. But pls don't call us zergby our average is around 25-35.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast