+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it worth transfering here?

25-35 is enough to look like a zerg for most ppl ... all people call Mutiny Zerg to and our average is around 20-35.
    So maybe its more a point of view what is zerg and what isnt it.
    Server: Eanna | East

Bois you canīt compare a 40 Man PugRaid to a 25-30 PeopleRaid that is together in TS and runs with around 7x Occu Tanks and 7x Healers, just saying (talking about the time before transfers opened again)

Besides that things got way better, Haranya got more People and if they can put their ♥♥♥♥ together they gonna be way more competitive then before so lets just have Fun \o/
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamichan View Post
    Don't think so, our recruitment is closed because we are already a blob and it's definitely something we really don't want to be.
    So, 3 days later and you now have probably the biggest zerg on the whole EU servers. "No blob" and "keep it fair"? Sure thing ...

for sure u want fun.. https://gyazo.com/845df13c03701c04ecae9860ec8b453e .....

not even 1 week after the transfer and u passed even SB , average GS almost 6.4k? with no alt and only pvp ppl?

and i heard SB will get tryhard soon..

i really would like to understand if u get any fun playing like this , or freefarm is the only target
    Member of Zeal , who had OFFICER like KONGOU who scammed guild ( https://gyazo.com/6462dd2f7320a5c778f5db920de83d93 )

Look at our actual average RaidSize please and not just at a Number behind a Name or is Zeal always coming with 80 People? Are there 90 MMDTG People rolling around everytime? Never seen 95 Gilda Mercatorium Guys blobbing around aswell ...

Just saying
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamichan View Post
    recruit on pirate side is closed. We are way too many.
    2 days after this sentence, +15 pirates joined Mutiny. And I don't talk about other pirates guild (No Guild).

AA lesson 1 : never trust a red.
    AA lesson 2 : it's just a question of time to see high GS zerg collapsing by internal drama
    AA lesson 3 : deny them free farm (I'm not calling this pvp) is the best way to bother this high GS zerg

Meanwhile lets try to build an Haranian pvp force. We still can get fun fighting nuian and SB.

Special message to Yatata... come home guys...

Anyway it's quite impressive to see Mutiny engage line : 7k - 8kgs SK (Doom, Takka, ... sorry for others I die to fast to notice you ). ouch... it hurts.
    GG Doom you succeeded even if it has killed pvp events... for now.
    Ethelle
    PvP is fun, PvP is blood, PvP is life.
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Ex Evolve - Sirothe
    Ex Zeal - Eanna
    Now Black Yata Squad - Eanna

Quote Originally Posted by Soeee View Post
    Look at our actual average RaidSize please and not just at a Number behind a Name or is Zeal always coming with 80 People? Are there 90 MMDTG People rolling around everytime? Never seen 95 Gilda Mercatorium Guys blobbing around aswell ...

Just saying
    You'r right, but Zeal like every guild has a lot of potatoes player and alts... And we are far from having the gs you have...
    But promised, we are trying to build a pvp taskforce. It will take some times however.

I will not deny small scale fight, but zerg fight for sure...
    Ethelle
    PvP is fun, PvP is blood, PvP is life.
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Ex Evolve - Sirothe
    Ex Zeal - Eanna
    Now Black Yata Squad - Eanna

While People talking about "Zergs":

Lusca for Example:

Haranya moving around with like 70-90 People, spread over 2 Enoans and some other Galleons

StandBy and Pirates kinda around same Numbers (+ - 5 iīd say) with like 30-35 People

Nuias less, we know the Story - guess everybody is trying to get some active Nuias here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there are always only 10% of the People that are spread around the Haranya Ships are comitting to PvP and the Rest keeps sitting on the Galleons and watching the Rest fighting/dying itīs no wonder ... same old Story
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

We really need reinforcement nuia side, there was reinforcement in all the factions except us ...
    DARKRUNNER
    Server Eanna

don't get why people complainng about our Gearscore we farmed hard to get it.

is it our faults Nuians or Harani don't farm hard to waste gold on stupid stuff?

"So, 3 days later and you now have probably the biggest zerg on the whole EU servers"
    Dude have u checked other servers like Shatigon? or Kyprsoa?

lot of people keep saying stuff like we Free farm.

if we wanted Free farm we would have gone to dead server instead Eanna

"GG Doom you succeeded even if it has killed pvp events... for now"
    i have been in this server before transfer PVP events were dead and its not the pirates fault
    people who run from fights and not organize stuff are at Fault. ever since i transfered here all i see 3 enoan running from our 1 galleon and not bothering to gather people and fight us

Kind of shame for Stanby as well they have same number like us during abyssal but they just run around with their Enoan and try to kill people who are separated from raid
    HyuuGakro
    Pulsar
    Black Lotus Indian GOD!!!
    BlackLotus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast