+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Update: 2/21/17 at 8:00 AM PST

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge North America Server Update: 2/21/17 at 8:00 AM PST

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (UTC-8) on Tuesday, February 21 for the release of our February Update -- Thunderwing Cometh!

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. To view the patch notes for this update early, visit our PTS forums.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Senior Community Manager, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Oh, it's on the 21st. for some reason I thought it was on the 17th so I went to Auroria

Is this going to be the impossible version or the nerfed version?

Quote Originally Posted by xFapx Poptart View Post
    Is this going to be the impossible version or the nerfed version?
    PTS patch notes
    "The current released version is the ‘hard mode’ version of the original encounter so prepare to wear your big boy pants – it’s no joke."
    Roses are Red, Tura is Blue

Nice job

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    PTS patch notes
    "The current released version is the ‘hard mode’ version of the original encounter so prepare to wear your big boy pants – it’s no joke."
    Good thing they are releasing new underwear too.

PLEASE delay this patch for at least 18 more hours. That is all we need for all the bugged packs on the ground to time out and go poof. PLEASE DELAY THIS JUST A FEW EXTRA HOURS!

Quote Originally Posted by MicDeath View Post
    PLEASE delay this patch for at least 18 more hours. That is all we need for all the bugged packs on the ground to time out and go poof. PLEASE DELAY THIS JUST A FEW EXTRA HOURS!
    AGREED! Please delay by a few hours @celestrata... that's all we're asking! All the bugged packs need just a few hours more to finally get their ticket out. If you execute the patch at this scheduled time, they will reset AGAIN! Been waiting months now to clear the landscape of all these bugged packs!

NA patch bug 2/21/17

@Celestrata Bloodsong My EU patched perfectly, I have played for an hour on EU but when I tried to play on NA, it asked me to download the whole game. the servers are up already. Need help please

EDIT: I noticed my guild members are in NA now and they Have a history number of 326804f, while I have 327948f. this is a problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MuiFabio View Post
    @Celestrata Bloodsong My EU patched perfectly, I have played for an hour on EU but when I tried to play on NA, it asked me to download the whole game. the servers are up already. Need help please

EDIT: I noticed my guild members are in NA now and they Have a history number of 326804f, while I have 327948f. this is a problem for me.
    You apparently didn't read the warning... You now need to wait until NA is patched or reinstall the game to play in NA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast