+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transferring

Transferring

Hey guys I'm from Morpheus(west) and I'm thinking of transferring to nazar, and have some questions. Is this server mid pop? do people always do CR and GR? and If I transfer server will I still be able to get my traderun mails because I doing tr atm.

West always does CR and GR, not really mid pop but the ratio of West to East is 80% West 20% East. its a West heaven, you'll hate it here.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

oh I see. what other server you might know that have a balance ration of west and east and that also do gr and cr.

Do not transfer unless you truly want to experience a dead server. Faction is almost nonexistant on the West side. Areas are completely empty. Nazar used to be an awesome server, but it's went to crap. Go to Kraken, Kyrios, hell even Tahyang would be better, honestly.

Nazar is active at East?

Transfer to Kraken or Kyrios

I highly recommend any of you who are on the fence about transferring, go to one of the above.

Kraken is actually pretty fun, but yeah it's definitely more of a pve server. Kyrios is where you will get a lot of pvp.

Not sure on Kyrios, but there is still some land available on Kraken.

It's time to let Nazar die.

Wanna know how is East Nazar?

Quote Originally Posted by Vento View Post
    I'm from Nazar East, and west dominates everything atm. Can't do trade runs because they camp every corner of our nation, and plainly outnumbers the east.

Also, we can't think about doing any CR or GR, they have 100% of the castles, and we have no hope of killing the new boss in Auroria. To east, this patch was just for underwear synthesis. Did I mention the luscas and kraken? 1 month and a half without seeing one lusca. You come with a raid of 15 4-6k GS players, they have a full raid of 50 6-8k GS.

I'm weak at 4k GS and can't do sht against someone with 7k, they won't let any fair play and will rob me constantly. No point in playing here, they'll outnumber even if you call your guild.

The best (and only) participation I've seen at abyssal in 2 months was 22 players. Damn, we didn't last 10 FREAKING minutes in water, literally. While we had half a raid, West had 2 full raids, so one was camping Nui, while the other one was killing luscas and loading their merchant schooners with abyssal crystals like it was peace zone. Did I mention that they do that everyday? They make more money there than a full larder merch at freedich.

Mashed potatoes just doesn't fit us enough. We are constantly robbed at our trade runs, not to mention the number of West alts in here. Nazar is like over 80% West. And guess what, transfers open, I saw only 2 people transfer to east, while west got over 20 geared players. And that's just what I saw on ranking.

No point in playing here. Me and my friends would gladly join another server.

let's be carebears . . .
    <SEA>
    "In Marlins We Trust"
    Genocide

Quote Originally Posted by Erzsebett View Post
    Nazar is active at East?
    Every East guild of note free-farmed here until they got bored/got beaten by another East Guild (who then Free-farmed and got bored), and/or left.

Nazar 10x better server then Morph. Most people have not experienced Disaster and friends. I know what you have endured on Morph. Nazer East may be dead but plenty of pvp here. The normal reset raid here dose all honor content. I know how hard honor comes on Morph, you will not have issues with that here. During my server search I made alts on each server i was looking at and spoke to 6-7 random players and Nazar was the only server where they all said they liked the server and are not leaving. If you want balanced faction pvp then mabey look elsewhere but I choose Nazar because I felt the community was the best I encountered and GS average was closer to mine.
    If anyone says Nazar is a bad server choice then I am sure that same person would most likely smash thier head through thier monitor playing on Morph for a few days. GL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast