+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Lore & Cherry Blossom Festival Livestream February 24 at 1:30 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    There's actually a running joke that I will only allow my name to be used on a "Quillodon Pack" if it includes a functional set of bookshelves. Still waiting to see if the devs will deliver =P
    But there is a bookshelf item listed in the Korea's Villanelle festival rewards? I'm sure you already know this, but if you search 'chest' from the folio, choose a basic(?) chest, click the pink rangora chest on the top and then keep clicking the coin until it shows all the token rewards. You can see there's 3 different bookshelf types, not sure how these work, but hey they're bookshelves. There used to be a piano item too, I was kinda hoping we would get that as a reward in this event. And I secretly want the pink rangora chest too.. :I

I know it can be confusing but those rewards you are talking about are from an other event that we have not yet in NA/EU.

As we mentioned many time, in KR build festival coin are for a period of the year not for a specific event and so you are able to grab all rewards from the same period.

I've been looking all through the forums and can't find anywhere how long this event is going to last.... March 8 - ?? I keep losing out on the rewards I want by just a few tokens because the event ends sooner than expected on that server(yes I get mixed up with the server times between EU and NA) as well as forgetting to allow for "maintenance" downtime. Also, since those Enla Festival Coins we were given(as part of a compensation package iirc) aren't compatible with this event(or apparently any other), are they just more rubbish taking up precious storage?

Not even an official post/thread for events now. Talk about a drop in quality of service.

The event is bad, they do not give anything useful

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    To each his own, you know

Some of us have been waiting for this event since one year as it was not set after the 2.5 update last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Auriness View Post
    I've been looking all through the forums and can't find anywhere how long this event is going to last.... March 8 - ?? I keep losing out on the rewards I want by just a few tokens because the event ends sooner than expected on that server(yes I get mixed up with the server times between EU and NA) as well as forgetting to allow for "maintenance" downtime. Also, since those Enla Festival Coins we were given(as part of a compensation package iirc) aren't compatible with this event(or apparently any other), are they just more rubbish taking up precious storage?
    Cherry Blossom Festival -- March 8 to March 22 -- Visit the beautiful region of Villanelle to participate in this yearly spring time tradition! More information on the Cherry Blossom Festival will be coming up on the website, so stay tuned.
    Source. Reflects the time expiration on the Beehive hat, so seems accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto
    Except for the many unbound decor items that players are willing to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Cherry Blossom Festival -- March 8 to March 22 -- Visit the beautiful region of Villanelle to participate in this yearly spring time tradition! More information on the Cherry Blossom Festival will be coming up on the website, so stay tuned.
    Source. Reflects the time expiration on the Beehive hat, so seems accurate.
    If I remember correctly events' items (hat etc) are D+1
    It is always safer to refer to the ingame timer for event, it can be found on map bottom left corner where the festival takes place

EDIT: Thanks for pointing it out Moly.

Honeybee hunter can be completed up to 3 time a day.
    As there is already achievement for doing it 10 times I guess 20x is meant to reward people that are attending the event more time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5