+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [NA] [East] [Vengeance] <Dungeon Crawlers>

Hybrid View

[NA] [East] [Vengeance] <Dungeon Crawlers>

Heyo all!

Are you new to the game? Questing alone and want to chat with some guildies along the way? Need help? Join the family!

<Dungeon Crawlers> is a PvX, family-friendly guild that's focused on getting everyone settled in and moving forward as a family (guild). We have trade pack houses in several zones, haulers, land for non-patron guildies to use until they get patron, and plenty of people willing to help a friend in need.

We are NOT the guild for you if:
    You like to "purple" (bloodlust).
    You are VERY PvP-oriented

The only thing we ask is that you don't speak in a string of curses on Teamspeak; this is a family-friendly guild and the occasional "****!" is expected, but some of us have children and they don't need that vocabulary just yet.

Holler at me (Ysolda) or Zoerthice in-game or send a message by mail if you're interested.

Hope to see you! ^_^

Bump! Some information has been added. Hope to see you soon! ^_^

Hey there, I am new to AA and I am looking for a guild to call home. I am a veteran MMO player but very green to AA. I am mostly PVE focused but would love to be involved with trade runs. I am not heavily into PvP. Let me know if you are recruiting who I contact. Thanks.

Feel free to contact me (Ysolda) by whispering, by mail or hollering for "Someone from Dungeon Crawlers on?" in faction chat and someone should be able to help you out if I'm not on at the time. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread