+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the best PVE build?

Question What is the best PVE build?

While most people enjoy the PVP endgame, some of us enjoy the PVE/questing part of this game. The question though is which class is best suited to this task. Does anyone know the answer?

P.S. Yes, this game can be extremely fun if you don't PVP. As a matter of fact, there are those of us who prefer the challenge of PVE to the mindless combat of PVP.

party or solo ?

solo :always anythign that evolves around sustain ,
    TLDR : vita-sorcery-X
    vita-battlerage-X
    group :
    tank : abolisher
    melee dmg : DR
    magic dmg : spellsong
    healer : cleric
    BRING BACK UNCAPPED 1v1 #ARENAGATE

I tend to mainly solo. There never seems to be any static groups in this game, especially any doing strictly PVE.

I would recommend anything with heavy Witchcraft and Occultism. Demonolgist is probably the most popular.

Arcanist FTW. DMG, enough CC to pull a load of mobs, mana return through meditate, health return through enervate mudhand combo. Never need a pot and can handle pretty much anything anywhere. Can clear whole rooms alone, etc. Otherwise maybe Thaumaturge, but - I like Arcanist.

With my Spellsong build I can do this in PvE :

With Celestial gear.
    The mob is a miniboss from Ayanad Library (Libris Garden floor).

I would recommend something like Thaumaturge (Sorc/def/aura).

Good single target or AoE damage, tanky, self healing and mana regen.

For AoE, build 3 stacks of Inspire, cast magic circle, target a meteor on yourself, then quickly pop Vicious Implosion as soon as Meteor finishes casting. This should pull all nearby enemies in close, knock them to the floor and deal a ton of damage. Tougher mobs will survive, in which case you can follow up with Frozen Earth, Searing rain, Chain lightning and even Gods Whip if needed. This should be more than enough damage for farming mobs.

Self heal with Defense skills, regen mana with Meditation, deal damage mainly with Sorcery.

My personal favourite is Nightcloak though. It lacks a little damage, but can kite single targets, AoE small groups, regens mana through meditate, mana force, and baleful recharge, regens health through mudhand combo and absorb health (which doesn't break mudhand), can summon a Wailing Dead for help, and can play dead in an emergency to drop aggro and get health and mana back up to at least 30%.

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/459951
    Is this build anywhere near the proper one for Nightcloak?

Demonologist. With celestial gear you can pull full rooms in f1-f2. If happen to find a friendly soul with vita+song you can pull full room in f3. 15k heals from mudhand op. Playdead if you mess up. Pve ez mode. Quite fun too in f3, you have some action so you cant fall asleep. Music on and grind away. Get those lib weaps and sell for 500g each

Please show me a reasonable Demonologist build. I have trouble justifying the use of Sorcery in any build. It's a point hog and leaves very few, if any, points for anything else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast