+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is the best PVE build?

yeah and i asking for PVE build too cuz i don't like pvp too much

Imo, (I am a melee main) the best pve farming build is Howler. WHAT, but think about it. If it can't catch you it can't hit you. (mostly)

Zeal build to max crit dps, auramancy for mana regen and movement.

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/482329

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/482435

Now this is what i Would use for Nightcloak build in say the library or PVE farming it has alot of potential. Change out Baleful recharge for mitigation depending on situation.
    Consider any regrading as a bomb waiting to go off, with fail-safes that will trigger the explosion even if you disarm it. Randomly of course.

I'm an Archer, so, for me it used to be "Soulbow > Archery/Vitalism/Witchcraft" i could soloing bosses with unlimited Mana/healing regen with no risk of deaths, but with the nerf of the Withcraft's passive "Baleful Recharge" now its just trash.

So, now i use "Oracle > Archery/Vitalism/Auramancy" for self healings but i need to waste more mana pots.

I could say that you only need a weapon to heal yourself, have knowledge of the mechanics, and use a lot of mana pots now.

Imo the best single target pve class for mages is lorebreaker. http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/483377

I doubt there is a class that can compete lorebreaker. with just mana stars + crippling mire 2 star mobs in new areas usually die in 3-4 seconds.

You never run out of mana or health

Extremely high mobility and cc.

I like to call it : The Minigun warrior

I just leveled my Demonologist (Sorcery, Witchcraft, Occultism) to 50 and he does great ranged DPS and what not, but there is very limited survivability. It is a strong glass cannon build, so until you get good gear (which I don't have) just make sure you have some good health potions. If you like to heal with skills just swap out the Occultism for Vitalism and make a Shaman. Also, I understand that Sorcery can use up a lot of your points because I got to level 17 without even realizing I could have two more skillsets and using just Sorcery worked fine.

I live in Northern California, Small town, about a hundred miles from a major town.
    Maybe you could check how some builds include the first 2 skills as their primary point deposits and the last skill only has like 3 or 4 skills.

Here my two cents :

When I farm solo I use Arcanist Build.
    Really easy with health and mana sustain.

When I farm with my healing friend, I just go with Spellsong or Revenant.
    Battle Mage can be nice too if you got a healer who give you life and mana.

For all these build I don't use any buff or any potion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2