+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good server to go to?

Good server to go to?

Just wondering what the best server there is to go to with a good range of gear scores. I'm in Kyros and i see nothing but 6k+ and I'm 4.3k soooo it's not much fun to get killed with no skill involved lol.

Stay there. Keep at it.

Kyrios will be the last legacy. Other servers will be ghost towns in comparison and you'll be sad if you leave.

Come to Kraken, it's the only other server with a decent amount of people on it. You can always go back to Kyrios later once you get better gear.

stay there or start fresh on vengenence or something.

there is a lot of bad players with 6k gs on that server.

im at 4.1k and have no problem pooping on some of em because they have 6k+ gs doesn't mean there are any good at the game

I just transferred to ollo and couldn't be happier. It was just becoming a nightmare trying to compete against 7k+ players and the player nation on Tahyang, but then again as a staff mage who usually plays solo, pack running might not have been the best career choice for me. I'm not sure how things are on kyrios but it has been the server of choice for competitive PVP for awhile now and I think the gear score of players there reflects that. Either way, make an alt and test the waters, in sure you will find many servers that would be more beneficial for you as you are gearing up.

+ Reply to Thread