Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2/24 -- Vengeance server unavailable [RESOLVED]

I was dced in my house doing nothing i demand compensation

Quote Originally Posted by RyanPrime View Post
    I don't buy this as a random downtime for a second. Someone on the inside is helping someone to win castle scrolls.
    I can't take the guilt anymore, I admit it. it was me

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrakina View Post
    I'm so glad i rented a timber coupé. It's such a worth to not use it cause server is angry or something ;(
    Hey just think at least you weren't me in my hauler, 7 packs gone, or worse that guy in his merchant schooner, 40 packs.

Better be some kind of compensation for this.

Fake News??? NO WAY IN THE AA FORUMS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rneko View Post
    @Joanna They'll be on the ground when you log in, i believe.
    Why is it that every time the servers go down we get the same questions with the same response. If you don't KNOW the answer, don't answer.

IF YOU ARE DISCONNECTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE OR THE SERVERS GOING DOWN, WHEN YOU LOG BACK IN, DON'T MOVE FROM YOUR SPOT, SUMMON YOUR SHIP / CART / WAGON / CAR / ETC... AND YOUR PACKS WILL BE IN THE VEHICLE, RIGHT WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE YOU LOST CONNECTION. IT'S BEEN THIS WAY SINCE THE GAME LAUNCHED IN 1.0.

I don't mind the people worrying about the packs, what I do mind are the ignorant people that want to either troll someone and make them sweat or are trying to make it sound worse than it actually is.

NA Vengeance - Tax Payer

Quote Originally Posted by Hii View Post
    Thanks Celestratters, can we have a free labor potion given this is a Friday afternoon and all

also, free castles since this probably just cost someone one

tia
    Opportune downtime! right in the middle of scroll biding!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguTheFluffy View Post
    So....... Compensation ? I am pretty sure a LOT of people just lost a BUNCH of packs.

I know a guildie of mine did as I was on my way to her.
    Why would anyone have lost any packs?
    NA Vengeance - Tax Payer

Quote Originally Posted by FreshStartAmithus View Post
    IF YOU ARE DISCONNECTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE OR THE SERVERS GOING DOWN, WHEN YOU LOG BACK IN, DON'T MOVE FROM YOUR SPOT, SUMMON YOUR SHIP / CART / WAGON / CAR / ETC... AND YOUR PACKS WILL BE IN THE VEHICLE, RIGHT WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE YOU LOST CONNECTION. IT'S BEEN THIS WAY SINCE THE GAME LAUNCHED IN 1.0.
    Thanks for the reply, I'm not so worried about the packs now.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshStartAmithus View Post
    Why is it that every time the servers go down we get the same questions with the same response. If you don't KNOW the answer, don't answer.

I don't mind the people worrying about the packs, what I do mind are the ignorant people that want to either troll someone and make them sweat or are trying to make it sound worse than it actually is.

Calm down bro, they were just being friendly
    Ha, You're all funny.

You do realize this just happened 40 minutes before castle bidding closed, right? Most people wait until the last few minutes to bid so....rip them~

<Tea Time for Kittens>

how long has servers been down can we post this up ?
    VENGEANCE | BLOOD LUST | W A N T E D | pirate guild<- LEADER | NIGHTCRAWLER PK FOR LIFE

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast