+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What to do if pirates get bored

Quote Originally Posted by Soeee View Post
    No need to be butthurt Kids
    I'm not.

I just want to say don't blame Haranya as you know how it's hard to build something in faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeee View Post
    Besides that everybody is always welcome to GG, if u wanna have Fun, improve your PvP or just
    get used to each other while raiding together, just come here, tell us how many Guys you got and
    we can go for it.
    We were yesterday evening at GG. I didn't see the fair fight you are talking about.
    Perhaps you have this mindset but I doubt all your guild have the same.

Anyway it's a game... We are here for the fun.
    We will continue our effort to build an Harania pvp group and we will continue to fight. Don't worry.

And if you have some extra gold you haven't the use for, you can donate it to us... It will be well employed.
    Ethelle
    PvP is fun, PvP is blood, PvP is life.
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Ex Evolve - Sirothe
    Ex Zeal - Eanna
    Now Black Yata Squad - Eanna

That´s exactly what i meant with "Nuias are atleast able to communicate"

I was there aswell, and we asked you like hundred times how many you are and if you want some fair fights,
    instead of just -> communicate <- you kept running in like headless chickens. I just left two "fights" later ...

When Nuians are at GG Ubain is just like "Yo we´ve got 10 People, lets have Fun" -> ez
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

Well my fault then I didn't noticed or it was written in Nuian (couldn't read nuian yesterday)...

Will remember next time.
    Ethelle
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Ex Evolve - Sirothe
    Ex Zeal - Eanna

All i can see in that screenshot is haranyan haulers in Silent Forest protected by haranya controlled zone, and a pirate Mortar in Rockborn in WAR zone, where it can be destroyed . So why are you even cryng about rules ? Do you even know rules ? If you can destroy , is not bannable. If it was PEACE zone , instead i would agree with you.

Too bad it was war zone , so open to pvp, next time call your friends and destroy the mortar. From the screenshot taken there was more than enough space to go trough with a farm hauler.
    Memes -- > LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Porcodiostogioco View Post
    All i can see in that screenshot is haranyan haulers in Silent Forest protected by haranya controlled zone, and a pirate Mortar in Rockborn in WAR zone, where it can be destroyed . So why are you even cryng about rules ? Do you even know rules ? If you can destroy , is not bannable. If it was PEACE zone , instead i would agree with you.

Too bad it was war zone , so open to pvp, next time call your friends and destroy the mortar. From the screenshot taken there was more than enough space to go trough with a farm hauler.
    why ppl speak when they don't read all ? all the hauler is in PEACE zone and all this alt is mutiny alt guild , just watch the first screen ( cause the story about hauler have to not be there we want move it ( so why spawn it if he isn't needed )) stop try to brain fu ck ppl with some lie, mutiny do wrong again rules but trion will do nothing so there have nothing to speak more about that lets just play now and have "fun"

Hi,

I want to thank you NoGuild and Mutiny for the fair pvp we had today...
    We weren't so many but it was fun.

We'll come back.
    Ethelle
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Ex Evolve - Sirothe
    Ex Zeal - Eanna

report them

send this screenshots to support let them do their job! its against the rules

Blocking a route with a trade cart -- This strategy is no longer allowed.!!!!

What to do if pirates get bored !

Drink a bottle o Kraken's rum and sail the sea's on the merry go boat !

Eat cish and fhips with some salt n pepper !

Go too sleep and count sheep in your sleep ! Baaaahhhhhh @ wheres LiL Sheepie ! Gone for a shave to make wooly socks !

Sing jingles bells on your merry go-round { Tractor } - - - - - vroom vroom i'm in me moms car ----
    Kingkong The Pirate Lord Legend EU Server - Aier - Anthalon - Rangora - Shatigon
    Sexybabe Pirate at Kyprosa
    Kawaii Dance Party - PTS - Onion - Wizard - Pinkblondy
    < missdildo >
    Prophecy
    ! Onion's Make's you Cry, Pinkblondy Makes You Slippery n Wet, Wizard Gives You Brain Freeze !

HIDE THE LOOT SMOrc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3