+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What to do if pirates get bored

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshinera View Post
    On your screen ppl can clearly see the alt block the side way and you mortar block so no way they can pass this zone vs 4 mutiny , so stop try to find way to escape or speak about ppl cry ..

So in all the screen you block with something in SAFE zone and you can't do that . but Gm will never do something so ppl have to do with that.

PS: need alt with hauler for hold the pack in SAFE zone so you can safly deliver is so strong . i am fine to not comming pirate for see ppl like that in my guild , Have fun kill potatoes its fun to see your leader in your team and lets you play like that . Don't blame haranya if they will never bring anything for fight cause that will never happen , they already don't have power for fight 30-35 standby so i don't know where you think they can come pvp vs mutiny or auroria nation yet . maybe you take fun but you just kill the servers , another servers will see all ppl go away and not any ppl for pvp, its what ppl do vs aesir ( play faction atm ) so they leave for have fun in other servers .
    Killing the Server ... kappa

And Haranya has and had always the "Power" to fight StandBy but just lack Basics like it always was.

- Beeing seperated in different Groups
    - Beeing seperated in different TSs (even when they manage to do sth like a FactionRaid)
    - Noone follows RaidCalls
    - etc etc etc

I can give you an endless List, try to work on those Problems before you blame others.

Right now Haranya has a pretty good chance in changing things with all those new People on the Server.
    They got a huge boost of Player, many of them pretty decent geared.
    Just try to get some things together, get on same TS, let one Person lead PvP (probably not the one that
    loves tho only Focus Tanks in RaidPvP - just kiddin :P) and go for it.

But if 60% of the Haranyas showing up are new and pretty undergeared People itīs not surprising that they
    are getting stomped - some of those old and good geared People should start participating in Events again
    instead of blaming others on Forums, just saying.
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

Said the one who choose easy way and join pirate instead of trying to change Haranya. (kiss Soeee)

It's always more difficult to create a competitive force within haranya or nuia compared to Nation or Pirate where most of people are active, descent geared and want to pvp (they joined for that).
    But we started to work on it (we will try at least).

It's always also easy to wait after potatoes player to steal them... but hey it's the pirate mindset after all... so we shouldn't be surprised.
    Just kos potato republic and alt known pirates alt or friends when find them.

Perhaps it's time to go back Sirothe now. No more pirate, no more nation, easy life and easy money.
    Ethelle
    PvP is fun, PvP is blood, PvP is life.
    Yata power.

Haranya
    Ex Evolve - Sirothe
    Ex Zeal - Eanna
    Now Black Yata Squad - Eanna

Quote Originally Posted by Soeee View Post
    Killing the Server ... kappa

And Haranya has and had always the "Power" to fight StandBy but just lack Basics like it always was.

- Beeing seperated in different Groups
    - Beeing seperated in different TSs (even when they manage to do sth like a FactionRaid)
    - Noone follows RaidCalls
    - etc etc etc

I can give you an endless List, try to work on those Problems before you blame others.

Right now Haranya has a pretty good chance in changing things with all those new People on the Server.
    They got a huge boost of Player, many of them pretty decent geared.
    Just try to get some things together, get on same TS, let one Person lead PvP (probably not the one that
    loves tho only Focus Tanks in RaidPvP - just kiddin :P) and go for it.

But if 60% of the Haranyas showing up are new and pretty undergeared People itīs not surprising that they
    are getting stomped - some of those old and good geared People should start participating in Events again
    instead of blaming others on Forums, just saying.
    and what did you do in haranya ? in boat ? nothing so why you speak about blame other when you know what i told is true , i am in eanna for 2 years so don't told me i don't know what ppl do in MY faction and in my servers . you join pirate have fun with that , but don't told me pirate and big aurorian nation don't kill the servers yet ... its just patetic cause yet its like you create 2 serveurs in one , haranya and nuia don't have the power for try something , you have just the most geared/p2w player in mutiny and aurorian nation. just random guy's like me left , and what happen to guy's like me ? we ask me every day when i come pirate for help you in your war , you are already a blob and we ask for more GS , you don't think that is just patetic ?

The only guy's put them together is doom , not anyone have the power for lead full ego guild like french guild or german guild if that can happen you never leave for pirate faction , so don't told ♥♥♥♥ please

At least I'm having fun as Nuian.
    We didn't get many if none at all reinforcements.
    But sure as hell we are working on our raids.

Nuians - Never surrender!!

Cheers,
    ~Kaze @ Remember o/

No need to be butthurt Kids

I had enough reasons to leave and i just went back to where i came from.
    If you wanna blame me for playing with old friends and most of the People of my old Guild,
    i donīt mind, keep going and have Fun o/

Besides that i just gave you a hint what to do instead of blaming others, but People only gonna
    read what they wanna read. You can either keep qqing or try to change anything, from saying
    butthurt Frenchies here and butthurt Germans there it wonīt get better. None of my business
    anymore - true.

But "Power" is not the reason why Haranya isnīt competitive right now, thatīs what Nuias could
    say, cause they do indeed miss People and are less geared then any other Faction. Funny enough
    that they show up kinda everywhere to get PvP and Fun, no matter if itīs DS or GG. Itīs also way
    more easy to have Fun with them cuz they actually are able to communicate - so we can adjust
    Numbers and have Fun. Even StandBy was on GG and got fair PvP without flaming or anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides that everybody is always welcome to GG, if u wanna have Fun, improve your PvP or just
    get used to each other while raiding together, just come here, tell us how many Guys you got and
    we can go for it.
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

i don't get why people are crying so much

IDK why people think 6-6.5k GS people are p2w people
    ITS SO FREAKING EASY TO FARM 6K GS if u are not lazy or ♥♥♥♥

KILL the Server?
    WTF we tried to bring pvp in this server are you saying that This server was meant to be Pure pve server and that we PVP people came and Killed pve?

"Said the one who choose easy way and join pirate instead of trying to change Haranya"
    the thing about trying to change Haranya which i tried many times when i used to play in Zeal was they all are plebs who resist Change thats why with pirate faction growing strong they resist this Change.
    Why would I as a pvp Player stay Haranya or Nuia if i wanted PVP which pirates Offer why Would i stay Haranya were thing will never change no matter how hard you try.

"but don't told me pirate and big aurorian nation don't kill the servers yet"
    Auroria Nation was there even before Pirate came and now that Pirate came to give them a challange you are saying we killed the server?
    i Don't understand that Logic?
    Was server Alive when you people Let SB free farm?

Harnya Nation HAS plenty of High GS people who can pvp and who can stand toe to toe against Pirate and SB But you people resist Change thats why you people never band together to form 1 Hardcore group for pvp or a guild that Focus on good gear people and pvp Cause you are too busy playing Farming simulator.

I have seen this over and over and over again with Guild like RED And BOAT they don't join Teamspeak You people have a perfectly Fine EANNA teamspeak but the only people i see using it is Zeal HOW can you people complain about pvp when you don't even coordinate well with the whole faction for pvp events. You think a Mindless Raid can win against a Well Coordinated RAID? Stop Complaining about High gearscore when you yourself are the reason you loose in pvp.

Side note compare to Auroria Alliance and Haranya Raids we are not Blob raid you people are just too busy making your own guild raid than complain thats we Zerg you.
    HyuuGakro
    Pulsar
    Black Lotus Indian GOD!!!
    BlackLotus

[QUOTE=Sayuz;2566023]http://prnt.sc/ee7fiq
    "People cry too much... we were setting up the carts when somebody unluckly came with his TR"
    lol did you guys despawn the blockade, and let the unluckly guy go on travel?
    #Imhappyilostmycastle

As a Nuian.... I feel so left out in this thread.
    Give us some love/salt.. anything!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Subarashi View Post
    As a Nuian.... I feel so left out in this thread.
    Give us some love/salt.. anything!! <3
    You already got Love - dont be greedy !

But "Power" is not the reason why Haranya isnīt competitive right now, thatīs what Nuias could
    say, cause they do indeed miss People and are less geared then any other Faction. Funny enough
    that they show up kinda everywhere to get PvP and Fun, no matter if itīs DS or GG. Itīs also way
    more easy to have Fun with them cuz they actually are able to communicate - so we can adjust
    Numbers and have Fun.
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

You already got Love - dont be greedy !
    Feelsgoodman haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast