Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Update: 3/1/17 at 8:00 AM PST

What hours is this central time? I just got back from a trip to a dead game?

Quote Originally Posted by Metanoia View Post
    2hs more cutie, we will tell when servers up.
    ( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Kisses Morrrigan - Aranzeb

you can now download the update, but servers still down

Quote Originally Posted by Metanoia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by inorevan View Post
    2hs more cutie, we will tell when servers up.

You can also get the time remaining by taking the current forum time, which is listed in the page footer under Archive and Privacy Statement, and subtract that from the time on the community manager's "Update: downtime has begun" post. Then you just subtract that amount of time from whatever time it is in your time zone to get when the maintenance started, and add the estimated downtime duration to get when it will end.

Example: it's 5:04PM forum time, and the post was made at 4:05PM, so that's 59 minutes ago. If it's 1:00PM where I am, that means the downtime is estimated to end at 3:01PM for me.

ending soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Update: This downtime has begun!

Update:
    We've also recently fixed an issue with the server list so it will no-longer erroneously list "queue" when a server is not currently experiencing a queue. Servers will now appropriately be marked as "high" when they reach the high population limit.

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (UTC-8) on Wednesday, March 1st.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

is this supposed to end soon?? What time?? because i am bored as all heck. Also is there a feedback system? It's 12:12pm where i am

Thank you everybody! Sadly that means no game till after work for me today. Have fun!

Cool

BTW!!!...when is the appreciation pack coming promised to us 2 months ago in live stream Friday the 13th. This was after the last 1 day patron we got for all outages https://www.twitch.tv/videos/114534842 around 9 minutes in.

Quote Originally Posted by roan View Post
    BTW!!!...when is the appreciation pack coming promised to us 2 months ago in live stream Friday the 13th. This was after the last 1 day patron we got for all outages https://www.twitch.tv/videos/114534842 around 9 minutes in.
    The recent "Double Everything" week we had was the compensation for those downtimes.

We have a Double everything fairly often. Check what Krolan said about what the pack would look like. Double everything doesn't sound anything like it

some ETA?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast