Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Update: 3/1/17 at 8:00 AM PST

Thank you for this maintenance, something fishy is definitely going on. I had a farm get built over it that I have had up for a very long time with packs on it. Not in my mail box. It's like it was wiped from existence. Happened yesterday. I did put in a petition in hopes they find out what happened and to either get my farm back to its spot or get a scarecrow for it in my pack since the scarecrow wasn't returned to me via demolition or anything. It's rent was paid ect so it wasn't due to be demo'd

Quote Originally Posted by Shiverwind View Post
    Thank you for this maintenance, something fishy is definitely going on. I had a farm get built over it that I have had up for a very long time with packs on it. Not in my mail box. It's like it was wiped from existence. Happened yesterday. I did put in a petition in hopes they find out what happened and to either get my farm back to its spot or get a scarecrow for it in my pack since the scarecrow wasn't returned to me via demolition or anything. It's rent was paid ect so it wasn't due to be demo'd

Some bot hacker was like imma take this while they aren't lookin' lol

Please come back up early!

Hey I also have been having an issue , my p2w farms have been randomly seting themselves to public. anybody else having this problem? Had it happen on EU and Na servers. ;(
    MsMisery Proud member of "Death and Taxes "

Servers Up!
    ( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Kisses Morrrigan - Aranzeb - East

Yay!!!!

A friend had his EU armor home vanish on him yesterday too. It was set in a prime location in Marianople and its rent was paid and was not due to be demo'd either. Makes me feel very uncomfortable that our properties/homes can just disappear and we lose our land because someone has already built on it.

Let the disconnects begin.

Seriously, game is kicking people out again.

What the heck? I am running now at 21 FPS when normally am at 120+ FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by bypolar View Post
    Hey I also have been having an issue , my p2w farms have been randomly seting themselves to public. anybody else having this problem? Had it happen on EU and Na servers. ;(
    Yes! Only one of my accounts has experienced this, but it has happened twice now (Warborn, if it matters).

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast