+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top PvPers on this sever.

Top PvPers on this sever.

Let's us all come together to make a server list of who is the top pvper on this server and who has the highest faction kills. List people that are good in open world and arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Memeology View Post
    Let's us all come together to make a server list of who is the top pvper on this server and who has the highest faction kills. List people that are good in open world and arena.
    Youre one of those cross server scouts looking to bribe the active pvpers into moving to you're server, aren't you. ;-;

Tbh I don't know if such people exist on our server, because if they thought of themselves as good PvPers, they'd have transferred already by now (IF they are looking for fair and challenging PvP). The rest is either a hybrid, who enjoy RP, PvE and some PvP... or gankers, who enjoy easy prey.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

Quote Originally Posted by divStar View Post
    Tbh I don't know if such people exist on our server, because if they thought of themselves as good PvPers, they'd have transferred already by now (IF they are looking for fair and challenging PvP). The rest is either a hybrid, who enjoy RP, PvE and some PvP... or gankers, who enjoy easy prey.
    Not every player wants to jump ship off their home server. There are relationships between other players and land that keep ppl around, even when they know the grass is greener elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by divStar View Post
    I can get you saying that about the east and pn sorta, but thats gear and numbers not really any skill what so ever, not even a tiny bit, not the slightest hint of skill is what I am saying. So no reason for them to transfer other then they have outgeared the people they fight to the point if there was 1 shred of skill in them it wouldnt be a challenge. West gets to fight double their numbers that out gear them, so thats not "good" pvp but it's hard, like shooting way way way to many tanky fish in a barrel.
    I think the reason why most of us stay is probably the size of battles, if we transfer off join a zerg be a number and mage ball.... Not even playing at that point and sure isnt challenging pvp.
    Tahyang has the best pvp for the west if you are willing to die over and over again for an hour till the 1v20 becomes a 1v10 or less.

Oh and to answer the original guys question, there is about 15 good pvpers on the west... so the server has about 15 good pvpers. As far as kill count and arena goes..... why even ask about arena??? well nevermind. Kill count on tahyang sorta lets you know how much the person hates their self, west and high kills you been diving zergs, east and high kills you been killing alts, pn and high kills you spent $80,000 on a game.
    Selex Devil of the West
    Takes More Then You

Cant forget about 1v1 god Alchuilas (aka shroudcancer)

[Tahyang]
    <Freehold of Arandor>
    Roleplay/PvX

Moderator @ archeageroleplay.com

To make this simple;

Top actual PVPers:
    Any member in intrepid.
    Some of the freehold guys aside from turalyon (see below)
    Silentravin or Glass.
    The ghost of Forge.
    Cult of the kraken members because for some reason RPers PVP more than the elite kiddies who pay money for hacks to pvp but do nothing with it.

Top archebuddy users:
    Any member in ameno.
    If any Emergent Gameplay members still exist then...them.
    Turalyon, uses the name "Turalyon Tahyang" on hack websites/forums because hes a genius.

Top austera/marianpole duelers:
    >else
    Everybody likes to put something validating here... So...
    "We thank you for your efforts Durpmen." - Guard

Mmmm salt i assume some of these hackers you talk of beat you i guess that makes sense, after all in order to beat your hacks they must hack themselves

as for cok being pvpers i dont consider a guild that logs out during a dom to be a pvp guild but perhaps our definitions are different
    or by pvp are you talking about them killing you over and over to push hellswamp peace so they can run all those safe packs

Wait I hack? Wtf are you talking about lol I dont have time for that ♥♥♥♥ with all the role play I got going on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast