+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top PvPers on this sever.

Top PvPers on this sever.

Let's us all come together to make a server list of who is the top pvper on this server and who has the highest faction kills. List people that are good in open world and arena.

Only people I think of that are still on zeb. Keeza open world and ruvil in arena

Faction kills mean nothing. 80% of this server is gear carried.

you are also forgetting the part that people like allen only kill afks for faction kills
    <Mythic>
    <Fatality>

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesky View Post
    you are also forgetting the part that people like allen only kill afks for faction kills
    :v
    i think allen xfer'ed off
    👑

POPE! Nuff said.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiredtokill View Post
    Only people I think of that are still on zeb. Keeza open world and ruvil in arena
    You are right, nothing here but cans and argents that think they are top pvp.

None of you are right.

Allen and Myself Bloodline, Most Of Infinity, I would have to Include Sky And The east guilds do alot of pvping, TThe pirates ect ect.As far as top pvpers. Well I will always have to say im the best mage, I used to beat hired with his 7k gs against my 5k gs. His legendary sceptar against my Legendary staff, And who is he to even stalk these forums anymore he left along time ago. Please your laughable.

But all in all the top pvpers are the people who actually come out to pvp rather than doing robotic redundant activities collecting score and not even useing it. People I wont mention due to forum rules.

The ones remaning on aranzeb which there are alot of more than alot of other servers besides maybe kyrios are here because they did not run from the problems they caused, Stealing, lieing, Backstabbing, Once you do that lose your reputation they tend to run away . I dont blame them I wouldnt wanna be known as a thief, Backstabber, Con, User either.
    Hypocrites get offended by the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vanity View Post
    None of you are right.

Allen and Myself Bloodline, Most Of Infinity, I would have to Include Sky And The east guilds do alot of pvping, TThe pirates ect ect.As far as top pvpers. Well I will always have to say im the best mage, I used to beat hired with his 7k gs against my 5k gs. His legendary sceptar against my Legendary staff, And who is he to even stalk these forums anymore he left along time ago. Please your laughable.

But all in all the top pvpers are the people who actually come out to pvp rather than doing robotic redundant activities collecting score and not even useing it. People I wont mention due to forum rules.

The ones remaning on aranzeb which there are alot of more than alot of other servers besides maybe kyrios are here because they did not run from the problems they caused, Stealing, lieing, Backstabbing, Once you do that lose your reputation they tend to run away . I dont blame them I wouldnt wanna be known as a thief, Backstabber, Con, User either.
    Hello Lust,

I am quite pleased to know you still stalk me on gearscore list. I was never 7k on Aranzeb
    I was bored and decided to voice my opinion to who I think is still decent there on aranzeb, If you didn’t know I usually login on aranzeb to collect gold from all the alts. It's a shame you're still upset and salty after all this time. Everyone has moved on and ''forgotten'' about you. You can claim whatever you like and feel. But don't kid yourself, my dead goldfish that went and died on me could sit on my keyboard and faceroll u with any spec. What do you play? What was it? Oh, yeah. ''Tombcaller'' lmao. Remember that one time, when I got on your boat by myself, wiped your guild by myself then killed you. Took your packs and drove it off the border ^^? Cause I do. Anyways I don't have to bring ♥♥♥♥ up. Cause they're plenty. Now go ahead and start commenting with your alts like you always do! Hehexd ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vanity View Post
    None of you are right.

I can guarantee that the level of "good" on Aranzeb is nothing like the level of "good" on other servers. This entire post is a load of ♥♥♥♥, skill in PvP has nothing to do with "backstabbing thieves"--Nor the amount you PvP on this server. I personally saw your "Bloodline stealing Sacrifice packs" video and believe me when I say they're -really- bad to be losing packs to you.. Should I even mention when you offered to fund them an entire warship because you hated us so much? Would've had better use if I had it to run Grimghast packs across the ocean because I thought Cinderstone Moor was ugly.

Forgotten didn't "run" from the "problems" they caused, I can confirm that for a fact nobody really cared to the extent that we'd leave a server because of it (if anyone actually cared about our image to the rest of the west faction to begin with since we were told to screw off by literally everyone and still came out the victor over you all)

Wait, hold up--Sky PvPs? That's a first

"The top pvpers are the people who actually come out to pvp rather than doing robotic redundant activities collecting score and not even using it."

Well, I'll have you know full well that the people in Forgotten who transferred to Morpheus are now on Kyrios fighting absolutely amazing PvP. We didn't run from anything, we took a small hiatus to improve and then dove in balls deep.

Now that I think about it, I've changed my mind

Smizvicious is definitely the best PvPer on Aranzeb.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast