+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Top PvPers on this sever.

He a weird dude huh? It amazes me how full of himself he is. The guy kills soulforged alts that are afk and links his mythic costume in say chat.

He did transfer off and he complains just as much on that servers forums just as much as he still does HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    neither of those guilds are very strong at all
    They are for west they get wrekd by east tho.

Um I am an Outrider I am meant to be easy if you cant kill me then something is seriously flawed, never said I was good or anything, but at least I am out there trying, Bloodline may have those but you never really see them pvp on a daily basis, if ever as a group of more than four or five, if they wanted to they could be, but they dont, being gear carried does not equal skill. DRs are my nemesis you can definitely tell the difference between a good DR and a DR cookiecutter carried by gear, especially if they use the same rotation over and over, makes it kind of boring. Cheese classes and zergs are boring, mage ball is effective but boring, good close fights are fun when it see-saws either way, constantly wiping or getting wiped is not fun and is not pvp at that point it becomes a chicken shoot, if you find that fun then you are not really after pvp you are after farming. As to the dates of my original reply to this thread that was true back then as to now things have changed up a bit with the return of <ForestCrow>.
    Outrider is meant for mass pvp as in full raid on raid like the years gone by, if one does not have CC mages, tanks and enough melee to make room to move and to seek opportunities to strike then it becomes quite hard to play and to be effective in the small pvps we have now.
    As to your comment about getting rekt constantly, that is utter tripe if it is close to even numbers and East is not all running cheese cc mages it can go either way as has been proven, we may take time to organise and shake it out but when we do we usually push through and win contests. We are still learning to adapt as we go. Having FC back on server after a 2.5-3yr hiatus has made that learning curve more interesting.
    Top Archers to add to that list, on East GetPain on West Morrighain.
    @~Alluvial~@
    <Sky>
    <Ronin>
    <No Return>
    "When you are under a stormy Sky, it rains purple"

Quote Originally Posted by Alluvial View Post
    Um I am an Outrider I am meant to be easy if you cant kill me then something is seriously flawed, never said I was good or anything, but at least I am out there trying, Bloodline may have those but you never really see them pvp on a daily basis, if ever as a group of more than four or five, if they wanted to they could be, but they dont, being gear carried does not equal skill. DRs are my nemesis you can definitely tell the difference between a good DR and a DR cookiecutter carried by gear, especially if they use the same rotation over and over, makes it kind of boring. Cheese classes and zergs are boring, mage ball is effective but boring, good close fights are fun when it see-saws either way, constantly wiping or getting wiped is not fun and is not pvp at that point it becomes a chicken shoot, if you find that fun then you are not really after pvp you are after farming. As to the dates of my original reply to this thread that was true back then as to now things have changed up a bit with the return of <ForestCrow>.
    Outrider is meant for mass pvp as in full raid on raid like the years gone by, if one does not have CC mages, tanks and enough melee to make room to move and to seek opportunities to strike then it becomes quite hard to play and to be effective in the small pvps we have now.
    As to your comment about getting rekt constantly, that is utter tripe if it is close to even numbers and East is not all running cheese cc mages it can go either way as has been proven, we may take time to organise and shake it out but when we do we usually push through and win contests. We are still learning to adapt as we go. Having FC back on server after a 2.5-3yr hiatus has made that learning curve more interesting.
    Nien Morrighain cant compare to Getpain, Top archers are nacho gaboogi and getpain, top east players are barricade lemonwall kratos brujoo villian hexso fortified, mostly drs. lol only scary archer was erosthanatos who is gone. On east its ofc everyone from game over fc and Rise, almost all of these guild are geared and pvpers. Bayyle Zettai and Ruvil are the lead. I have never seen west win against east unless the east doesnt have healers or west heavily outnumber east. I have seen 5 or 6 Game over Or FC Wipe entire west raids tho. West needs to gear up and learn to work as a group.

hahahahahaha

Best pvper is lust on west and tigersteve on east.
    <ForestCrow>

Quote Originally Posted by Alluvial View Post
    Jesus... You think outrider is good in raid pvp and you wonder why FC can come back with 5 people and still dominate? Aranzeb is as clueless as always...

Top healers imo are Necy, Venomstouch, Sandhurst. There is some ive missed but thts who i recently see in pvp atm.

Since when is lemonwall an east player
    Guilds:
    903rd (aranzeb west)
    Ruined Kings (aranzeb pirate)
    Tempest (Nazar west)
    Sin (Tahyang pirate)
    Plan B (Kyrios pirate)
    Infernal (Kyrios West)
    Southpaw (Kyrios West)

Server hopper & gear yolo'er

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast