+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top PvPers on this sever.

Top PvPers on this sever.

Let's us all come together to make a server list of who is the top pvper on this server and who has the highest faction kills. List people that are good in open world and arena.

Junior Member Firetail Taevarth's Avatar
    most of the people with the highest pvp kills aren't even from this server originally lmao
    Kharjo [East] and Scakk [West] on Morpheus Server [NA]

Insidious Cupcake Co. Guild

Furry/Scalie

shadowsss kingfury senpaichan Moonsight atrocity gingerbreadman bozkurt double

i guess if you talking about super geared players, then yea but plenty of the good open world Pvper on the east are from Morpheus just a few Martyr, Veil,Faering and the beast from the east Vine

Quote Originally Posted by sirnaka View Post
    i guess if you talking about super geared players, then yea but plenty of the good open world Pvper on the east are from Morpheus just a few Martyr, Veil,Faering and the beast from the east Vine
    lol those guys aren't very good

asunah was the best pvper before she left ^-^
    o

Quote Originally Posted by moonsight View Post
    Killed Kingfury,Senpaichan,Bozkurt,Atrocity,Double,Moonsi ght and Ginger...Not the best PvPers. Shadow on the other hand is a person I have not killed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by moonsight View Post
    The fact that you only listed people that you like from the west leaves a lot to be desired. Especially since you only listed your Cream Team guild, which only has a handful of decent pvpers. You didn't mention <Nights Watch> or <RIP> that make up most of the west's damage. Double is a super nice guy and might be a good pvper, but he only has a celestial ayanad and hits like a gnat tickling a tiger. Kingfury is indeed good, as well as shadwoss, I'll agree with you there. Atrocity is a dope healer, so of course he's hard to kill. You missed most of <inc> though, as well as the rest of the west and the pirates.

A more accurate list would look something like this:

Deestiny, Drburst, Atrocity, Remedie, Shadowsss, Cardiologist, Bluescreem, Partybear, Genexx, Blaqklight, Kingfury, Michaelknight, Firebowl, Biu, IIvipII, Piu, Leiferikson, Ghostdom, Uzeyr, Sofiaveronica, and Ghostdom.

I'm sure I missed a few, but these are the most notable people that show up to events and fight diligently. They fight well and they're all extremely skilled.
    Blaqklight
    *Godfather of Purple Drank*

A more accurate list would look something like this:

Deestiny, Drburst, Atrocity, Remedie, Shadowsss, Cardiologist, Bluescreem, Partybear, Genexx, Blaqklight, Kingfury, Michaelknight, Firebowl, Biu, IIvipII, Piu, Leiferikson, Ghostdom, Uzeyr, Sofiaveronica, and Ghostdom.

Deestiny
    Salt Intensifies

Quote Originally Posted by Blaqklight View Post
    Cream Team guild, which only has a handful of decent pvpers. You didn't mention <Nights Watch> or <RIP> that make up most of the west's damage.

creamteam isn't that good and nights watch is just a bunch of class carried doomlords

destiny and shadows are chill
    o

Vine is gear carried rofl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76HxX-PKA_c&t=2s VINE IS A BEAST, yeah right lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast