+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So is anyone alive ?

Unhappy So is anyone alive ?

so I've been playing on Nazar for a good bit of time by now and all i notice is how the west faction on Nazar is absolutely disproportionate on population (we are talking about on a scale of 1 vs 10 and not even exaggerating) today i decided to try and do the Fort with a full raid and we got the fort down to around 90% when out of nowhere we are completely wiped out by West which completely out outnumbered us, after reviving they decided to pin us down at the Nui statue and then destroy the fort by themselves while killing any East that decides to try to come close, so in the end, is there any East people out there not bothered by this ?

They are bothered by this, hence why they transferred. I was hoping transfers would bring in a large East guild but so far no luck.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

The problem isn't that the West has more people, it's that most of the people in the East don't have the stones to stand up to the West. As soon as any of the big red guilds show up, they go scurrying for a rock to hide out under. The East has the people to compete, but they'd rather sit around and ♥♥♥♥♥ about how they can't compete because {insert random bull excuse here}.
    Until people in the East start standing up and refusing to go running with their tails between their legs, the gap will continue to grow bigger.
    Clawz - Nazar Server (East) - Sea Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Habby View Post
    The problem isn't that the West has more people, it's that most of the people in the East don't have the stones to stand up to the West. As soon as any of the big red guilds show up, they go scurrying for a rock to hide out under. The East has the people to compete, but they'd rather sit around and ♥♥♥♥♥ about how they can't compete because {insert random bull excuse here}.
    Until people in the East start standing up and refusing to go running with their tails between their legs, the gap will continue to grow bigger.
    Word

+ Reply to Thread