+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Creators & Community Livestream — March 3 at 1:30 PM PDT

When will the newer character customization options that are available for the Dwarf and Warborn will be available for the old races.

Also, when will the tail glitch on the Pegasus be fixed? Whenever it does the animation when it rears up and flaps its wings, the tail stays lifted for a about a second after it lands back on the ground like it needs to poop. I also noticed it's lifted a little higher while flying. It's been over a year!!

And also when are you going to makes mounts and gliders tradeable?? I have mounts a glider from a $50 pack on a character that I don't use anymore because I switched races. I WAN'T TO ENJOY MY ♥♥♥♥ THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY ON MY MAIN CHARACTER! The character its on now is just being wasted away!

This seems relevant to a very small subset of the community. Couldn't this be worked into a normal Q&A stream? I mean at any given time there are maybe 10 streamers playing archeage with under 100 viewers. There are NES games from the 80s attracting more attention on twitch. Perhaps we should focus on why all the big streamers left AA behind, and come up with a solution to the problems the game faces... or not
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    No need to be rude
    Sorry for that but they say everywhere they can that they are "The french community". It's not true at all, they are A french community on a specific server. Most of frenchs are playing on Eanna. So if they want to have some exposure, it's not a problem at all but it has to be for what it is: a fansite from a guild.

Eanna is a multicultural server!
    Has players from several contrys. Had more, but is still ok!

Eanna rocks! ^^

Senior Member ArcheAge Alliance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecreance View Post
    As usual, no one gives you the right to talk on the behalf of the "french community". You are not even on Eanna, where most of the frenchies are playing. You have a fansite, ok, but stay where you belong.
    [...]
    Sorry for that but they say everywhere they can that they are "The french community". It's not true at all, they are A french community on a specific server. Most of frenchs are playing on Eanna. So if they want to have some exposure, it's not a problem at all but it has to be for what it is: a fansite from a guild.
    ENGLISH REPLY

Hi Mecreance.
    I think you don't know ArcheAge Alliance website, because this is not A community on a specific server, or about a specific guild. Many players come from all servers (Eanna too). You can see a little part of ArcheAge french players (only members who did their profile) here -> -> players by server.

Look on this page, and you will see that players come from many servers, not only Anthalon. Then, how can you know on which servers I' playing? Who tells you that I don't have any character on Eanna as well?

Today, I published a news about website evolution. This is an average of 50,000 regular visitors (players or not), for more than 750,000 unique visits! I think finally, without any claim, that ArcheAge Alliance now represents enough French players. But we agree, all ArcheAge players in France are not on the website, not yet !

And one final clarification: Eanna is no longer THE server with the most Frenches. Was true at the launch of game in 2014, but more things have changed dramatically in more than two years.

FRENCH REPLY

Bonjour Mecreance.
    Je pense que tu ne connais pas assez le site web d'ArcheAge Alliance, parce que ce n'est pas une communauté sur un serveur spécifique, ni sur une guilde spécifique. Beaucoup de joueurs viennent de tous les serveurs (Eanna en faisant partie). Tu peux voir une petite partie des joueurs français d'ArcheAge (seuls les membres qui ont fait leur profil) ici -> joueurs par serveur.

Regarde sur cette page, et tu verras que les joueurs viennent de nombreux serveurs, pas seulement d'Anthalon. Alors, comment peux-tu savoir sur quels serveurs je joue ? Qui te dit que je n'ai pas de personnage sur Eanna aussi ?

Aujourd'hui, j'ai publié une news sur l'évolution du site. Il s'agit d'une moyenne de 50 000 visiteurs réguliers (joueurs ou non), pour plus de 750 000 visites uniques ! Je pense donc, sans aucune prétention, que ArcheAge Alliance représente maintenant assez de joueurs français. Mais nous sommes d'accord, tous les joueurs d'ArcheAge en France ne sont pas sur le site, pas encore !

Et une dernière précision : Eanna n'est plus LE serveur avec le plus de Français. C'était vrai au lancement en 2014 mais les choses ont énormément changé en plus de deux ans.

Marianople Fashion Week <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKvviudDUQs

Quote Originally Posted by qembek View Post
    In my opinion you should give a shoutout to:
    - Aired - he is doing a great job for ArcheAge community by testing stuff on PTS and Legacy servers: Aired's channel
    - AyinMaiden - I know she is not so active in AA but amount of content created by her is amazing:channel and her ArcheAge playlist with over 200 videos
    AyinMaiden still plays but on fresh start now. I see her on all the time lol
    Also, will we be talking about legacy server merges? Some of the legacy servers are pretty empty, except Kyrios since so many people transferred there... -.-
    Nvm just realized I'm late haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3