Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3/3 -- Multiple servers unavailable: Reckoning, Vengeance, Hanure, Kyrios, Tahyang, and Morpheus [RESOLVED]

Quote Originally Posted by Wanji View Post

Credit: Gloomy from Kyrios
    This is the best thing I've seen this week, tbh. Can gloomy draw me a picture pls.

ETA on when the server will be back up?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    9:40 AM PST: We are aware Reckoning has become unavailable once more and our team is working on it!

5:03 AM PST:
    Reckoning and Vengeance are now back online and ready for play. The other servers are still being worked on by the team. Thanks for your continued patience!

Good morning adventurers,

Thank you for your reports, and we are aware that multiple ArcheAge servers are currently unavailable including Reckoning, Vengeance, Hanure, Kyrios, Tahyang, and Morpheus. The team is working to restore service to those servers as soon as possible at this time. We'll keep this thread up to date with more information as we have it. Thanks very much!
    Is Nazar down? I just got kicked out, right in the middle of stalking some....well nevermind, but is Nazar down?

It appears login servers are also down.

Could we get a reason as to why things are down? maybe someone else could tell you then you let us know? cuz yeah...

Probably just crashed.
    ~Drac

Does our timer's for paid to play keep counting down during these problems? if so i'd like my time reapplied.

I left my game on the reckoning char select screen when i left earlier and then logged in when i got home ran around for a bit and then said something in faction and got bounced "console command".

umm an estimate of when it will be back would be nice...

Server is up.
    ~Drac

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8