Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3/3 -- Multiple servers unavailable: Reckoning, Vengeance, Hanure, Kyrios, Tahyang, and Morpheus [RESOLVED]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadock View Post
    Usually, on a server failure/shutdown, your vehicle carrying the packs (wagon, tradeship, fish boat, etc) will have de-spawned. You just re-summon the vehicle at the despawn location indicated on your map and all packs will be safely waiting inside the vehicle. If you had a pack on your back, you will still have it on your back when you log back on.

Key word above is: "USUALLY".
    Usually, lets just hope it works this time
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - West Tahyang

Woot! bring those servers back up!

sending Coffees and Croissants:

Croissants_Coffee_1680x1050.jpg
    Ex Phoenix Legion (they sold the guild RIP) ~ West ~ Hanure

thanks for keeping us updated Celestrata, much appreciated and great service to all

Quote Originally Posted by CypressHigh View Post
    and what about people who rented boats and are losing like 6 hours of profit....
    If you can afford a rental, you can afford a little down time. It's the cost of doing business! You should factor unpredictables in your business model.

Hard to resummon a vehicle thats lost its rental timer though. What about those? We going to get our gold back from the rental time? Prob not but i know im not the first to address rentals. If its jsut a few minutes then fine no big deal, but when had downtime ever been just a few minutes with trion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciceranos View Post
    thanks for keeping us updated Celestrata, much appreciated and great service to all
    Yeah, you guys catch a lot of crap. Thanks for everything you do. It can't be easy.
    To Hell with Honor. Win. ~ Harbingers of Freedom http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-PvPers-(Nuian)

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    To add some clarity, it's less about not moving, and more about summoning where you were disconnected. Apologies. I just woke up and worded that a little crazy.
    Dont worry friend, just by knowing there is a method of not losing the packs on vehicle already made my day! =D

I was making my getaway with a boat load of stolen fish. Rip.

Gotta admit, Celestrata and team were quick on the draw this morning (or afternoon or evening depending on where you are). Good job all around! The cascade failure seems to have been contained, no more servers were added to the shutdowns. Maybe they caught the rebelling hamster before he could pull more server plugs? I'm hopeful this won't be too long of an outage so that Goethe can resume playing on his day off!! We should all send him 1 gold in-game to brighten his day -- if he's on Recknoning

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    In my many years of experience, it's less about feeding hamsters, and more about people who take vacations to play the game. Every time there's a major outage, there is always someone who says that they took the day off to play the game and now they can't. Coincidence? Clearly not, when it happens every time.

In today's case, it's Goethe who took the day off. Thanks Goethe. Happy day off. (=P)
    Damn, she discovered us, hehehe, and thx, it's gonna be a happy and relaxing day, eagerly awaiting for the server to return.
    Darkrunners, Darkrunners everywhere... -- Dead Enigmatist

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast