+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ameno Politics

I hear Daens puppeteering reach extends to the forums too. Posts go missing n all sorts. Video posts too :3

also relevant

https://youtu.be/0IMb8GFXHeI?t=53
    Dreamhammer - Tahyang West <Ameno>

Dean is a manlet nuff said. :^)
    Enelli LvL 55 Cabalist / East
    Tahyang
    Trino Police (deceased)Green Pirates
    Bushi (deceased)Green Pirates
    Last Resort (deceased)Pirate

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ AMENO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    wat

I have heard many times in faction chat people calling Ameno terrorists, and I am chat banned so id like to reply here. The Vikings are considered terrorists because they used fear as a weapon, they also stole a lot of gold when they went raiding. So I can see the comparison when you call Ameno terrorists, and I gladly wear the title. I will continue stealing ur **** and kicking ur dead bodies because it is what I enjoy doing.... Skol! (Cheers) and Hail to the Aesir and the Vanir. Hail to the gods and goddesses. Hail to Odin, Thor, and Frey.

u wot. lil murrican tweens cant be compared to vikings. pls stop.
    CUDDLEPUDDLES

Quote Originally Posted by AkameGaKill View Post
    I have heard many times in faction chat people calling Ameno terrorists, and I am chat banned so id like to reply here. The Vikings are considered terrorists because they used fear as a weapon, they also stole a lot of gold when they went raiding. So I can see the comparison when you call Ameno terrorists, and I gladly wear the title. I will continue stealing ur **** and kicking ur dead bodies because it is what I enjoy doing.... Skol! (Cheers) and Hail to the Aesir and the Vanir. Hail to the gods and goddesses. Hail to Odin, Thor, and Frey.
    Now That's some serious roleplaying
    Old Timers Guild

Looking for like minded mature players interested in having fun? We have farmers, pvp'rs, raiders, & crafters. We are "All about the fun" "Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama"

Check us out: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/for...ld-Information

Quote Originally Posted by gashcake View Post
    u wot. lil murrican tweens cant be compared to vikings. pls stop.
    Haha nice :P I can of course expect salt from raiju and Gashu and I'll miss y'all wen I quit the game someday. I'll try to get a screenshot of ppl raging in faction chat for proof next time
    But of course ur not afraid of us coz u hav raiju to come to ur rescue wenever ur in trouble sweetheart
    And it's kinda hard to steal from people that only swipe for gear :P

I was In a few role play guilds b4 surprisingly @battlehawk but my role playing days are over since I'm chat banned lol! Please celestrata! unchat ban me so Daen can pay me 5k Q.Q

That cloak is from when I was In a guild called Valkyrie, In Norse mythology, a valkyrie is one of a host of female figures who choose those who may die in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by AkameGaKill View Post
    TL;DR Wah wah u guise so salty
    I wasnt even talking about anything ingame, I'm not sure I've seen you much ^^

I was just stating that you know ♥♥♥♥ about vikings, other than what you can read on wiki, (nice copypaste btw).
    And it's kinda obnoxious and I feel the cultural appropriation in my balls. Just that alone is uncomfortable so pls stop. :'(

PS. I'm not your sweetheart, honey.
    CUDDLEPUDDLES

Quote Originally Posted by gashcake View Post
    I wasnt even talking about anything ingame, I'm not sure I've seen you much ^^

I was just stating that you know ♥♥♥♥ about vikings, other than what you can read on wiki, (nice copypaste btw).
    And it's kinda obnoxious and I feel the cultural appropriation in my balls. Just that alone is uncomfortable so pls stop. :'(

PS. I'm not your sweetheart, honey.
    Sweetheart was my second choice of words, my first choice would have gotten a chat ban sweetheart :P and I love the salt I can tell that I've made u angry, please keep it coming mate

Let the record note that ur balls are very salty LOL

PS
    I have read the Icelandic sagas and various books about the Vikings so I think I know a little more than u do and am probably a lot more educated in many ways sweetheart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast