+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cardio Needs Help on Nazar!

Cardio Needs Help on Nazar!

Hi,

It's been a few weeks since I last played with you guys. Came back to home server Nazar and noticed how garbage it is and filled with 4k ~ 5k gs purples and a few decent 8ks from KGB of Ollo who "doesn't want to take salt." I am planning on going pirate here and to ♥♥♥♥ on every West there is until they stop purpling. The server is open to free farm 24/7 and I only ask you to transfer your alt (if you have any) with soul gear with decent weapon. The gold will be distributed evenly for you to transfer back to your main's server when free farm is over - until I quit or join other guilds on other server.

Come help me, thanks.

Actually I did told you yesterday regarding that matter when Wahlabi from Lusty Seabugs pirated your guild for packs and you go all hysteric in faction Chat that it is better you take a nice look at the faction, west in nazar IMO is united as it is even without you and going pirate at this juncture won't bring you anything aside from being locked out of the majority of faction events and losing your chance to make a fresh start with the majority of players in the West.

When I first met you on nazar I knew you are better than this and I also find you are quite the nice guy, don't let a few people in faction decide what your plans are. There are also nice people in the faction which are in other guilds outside and inside of Lusty Seabugs or any purple guild, so I recommend you to just continue growing Great Success up, or you can search for a guild where you can finally fit in, and observe just a bit more before you decide.
    Learning the ropes of the true warrior.

"Remembering my roots and going back to them again,
    New friends are silver but the old friends are gold."

Rice

When are you going to make that anti-DISASTER army?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by sorath View Post
    When are you going to make that anti-DISASTER army?????????????
    He's never going to because hes a dumb dumb with a horrible attitude. Nazar is done with him
    Awsawar
    The Unaffiliated> The Ruined Kings> Lusty Seabugs
    Retired

+ Reply to Thread