+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Maintenance: 3/7/17 at 11:00 PM PST [COMPLETED]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge North America Server Maintenance: 3/7/17 at 11:00 PM PST [COMPLETED]

[UPDATE] 12:06am PST: All NA Servers are online and available for play.

[UPDATE] 11:07pm PST: All NA Servers are offline for the downtime window.

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 11:00 PM PST (UTC-8) on Tuesday, March 7 for weekly maintenance.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. The ArcheDelivery and Guild Unity events will be ending at this time, and we welcome everyone to participate in the Cherry Blossom Festival in Villanelle! During the festival, which will run to March 21 at 11:00 PM PST, Villanelle will be in festival law, enforcing peace.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

ArcheDelivery -- February 21 to March 8 -- Deliver a special across the world to earn tokens for a Mirage Donkey, or crates that can possibly drop Carrot Dash as a ULTRA Rare reward! Visit a Daru Courier in Austera or Marianople Faction Base, or Ezi's Light in Auroria if you're a Pirate, to begin this limited time quest line. Choose a difficulty level (easy, medium, or hard) and then grab one of the gift packs by the Daru Courier. (Once you pick up one of these tradepacks, you cannot take it off until you deliver it, so be forewarned!)

The harder the quest, the further you have to go in the world, but the higher the rewards!

Guild Unity -- February 21 to March 8 -- Are you in a guild? Visit Mirage Isle and talk to Guild Unity Agent Boson or Boson's Right Hand to begin this adventure! Guild leaders can get quills from Boson, while guild members can get blank quest scrolls from Boson's Right Hand. When a quest scroll is given to your guild leader, they can use one of their quills to create a quest for you!
    So the events end on the 7th then and not the 8th as per the patch notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 11:00 PM PST (UTC-8) on Tuesday, March 7 for weekly maintenance.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. The ArcheDelivery and Guild Unity events will be ending at this time, and we welcome everyone to participate in the Cherry Blossom Festival in Villanelle! During the festival, which will run to March 21 at 11:00 PM PST, Villanelle will be in festival law, enforcing peace.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    Celestrata, will the reward coin workbench be removed from mirage or will we still be able to turn coins in after event is over?

Quote Originally Posted by Musei View Post
    So the events end on the 7th then and not the 8th as per the patch notes?
    I'm curious about this too. Why not have the maintenance on the 8th when the events are supposed to end/start?

11 pm pst??

They're doing it then to reset the zone to festival because it requires a server restart.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowlingMoose View Post
    I'm curious about this too. Why not have the maintenance on the 8th when the events are supposed to end/start?
    In order to set up the Cherry Blossom Festival correctly, the servers need to be restarted in time with when the festival flips on. For NA, that's 11 PM at night by the game's code. (5 hours beyond 2 AM UTC.)

If the restart is not done at this time, the zone (in this case, Villanelle) will not appropriately transition to festival mode, resulting in the errors you folks may remember from Hallowtide and other festivals.

Unfortunately, events still start and end on UTC, so when their dates are written, they are expressed as UTC dates. In this case, the event is ending on March 8th in UTC, but will be ending at 11 PM in PST. (Technically, for most of America outside of PST, the event IS still ending on March 8 in the early morning.)
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

@celestrata: why can I not pick up the event pack right now? I am trying to finish the quest before the reset to get my coins that I need! Please allow me to pick up the pack and finish the quest. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Allisonreckoning View Post
    @celestrata: why can I not pick up the event pack right now? I am trying to finish the quest before the reset to get my coins that I need! Please allow me to pick up the pack and finish the quest. Thank you
    Same. Our packs disappeared on the way to Freedich. It happened almost immediately after the 1hr announcement. The packs went poof so we went back to Austera and found that the packs immediately disappeared once they were on our backs. We picked them up, but then it said "timed out" or something and they disappeared less than a second later.

So, long story short, you owe us 5 Archedelivery coins and 3 Gifts of Gratitude. Might want to get on that. Faction chat is lighting up right now...

EDIT: For clarification, this started at 10:00PM PST (0600UTC). Events have never been closed at midnight UTC, not once. So you can't use that as an excuse for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruttle2 View Post
    Same. Our packs disappeared on the way to Freedich. It happened almost immediately after the 1hr announcement. The packs went poof so we went back to Austera and found that the packs immediately disappeared once they were on our backs. We picked them up, but then it said "timed out" or something and they disappeared less than a second later.

So, long story short, you owe us 5 Archedelivery coins and 3 Gifts of Gratitude. Might want to get on that. Faction chat is lighting up right now...

EDIT: For clarification, this started at 10:00PM PST (0600UTC). Events have never been closed at midnight UTC, not once. So you can't use that as an excuse for anything.
    This has already been addressed here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...t-Compensation!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast