+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Europe Server Maintenance: 3/8/17 at 2:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 3:00 AM CET [COMPLETED]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge Europe Server Maintenance: 3/8/17 at 2:00 AM UTC (PST +8) / 3:00 AM CET [COMPLETED]

2:00 AM UTC Update: This update is in progress.

Adventurers,

The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 2:00 AM UTC (PST+8) on Wednesday, March 8 for weekly maintenance.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. The ArcheDelivery and Guild Unity events will be ending at this time, and we welcome everyone to participate in the Cherry Blossom Festival in Villanelle! During the festival, which will run to March 22 at 2:00 AM UTC, Villanelle will be in festival law, enforcing peace.

European players, please do not play on the North American servers until those servers are patched up later today. If you attempt to play on NA, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Senior Community Manager, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    2:00 AM UTC Update: This update is in progress.

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    3:40 AM PST: This update is complete. Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the festival!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    3:40 AM PST: This update is complete. Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the festival!
    How am I supposed to enjoy it when all the vendors are orange and won't deal with me, the guards are all red and except for using my vocation points to get a cherry sapling, there's no way to "buy" one... oh and of course because the Warehouse Manager is orange, I can't even access my warehouse for rice and whatever else I may need? In Windscour my characters could access the vendors etc and even do regular quests for the town residents, why would the Cherry Festival be so unfriendly?

This event needs so much resources, does it worth it? I saw the items but its only decos?

+ Reply to Thread