+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hero with no ring - Plz read - Leadership Cap is crap

Hero with no ring - Plz read - Leadership Cap is crap

So I was told I got Hero 2 place and no ring because I didn't get 4-3k leadership. I got like 2500 leadership earned my ring now I not give it because of you lame ♥♥♥ rules.

People have to work and I work full time job cant do that many events. So you only support people with no jobs play your game 15 hr a day great set up you got there.

You system suck for hero because everyone should have a chance at getting hero. You set up for your leadership way to hi. There people on server dont even get 1500 leadership.

Fix your leadership amount send me my dam ring.

Hehexd nui nation hero crying about not getting 4K leadership cause farming 4K so harduu
    Learning the ropes of the true warrior.

"Remembering my roots and going back to them again,
    New friends are silver but the old friends are gold."

Rice

Just saying.. I work too. Most days even more than I have to. Also work on Saturdays. Still got Real Life. Got 4k Easily, earned my Mythic Hero Ring. Couldn't equip it because I didn't get revoted. So stop crying, its absolutely possible to earn the 4k needed even when working, Abyss, 1x MM, both rifts, the PvP kills and thumbs and every now and then Halcy and more MMs are absolutely enough to get the 4k.
    "Great White" Grin
    Leader/Great Lord of <Mojo>

Yes, we are recruiting c:
    Currently on a break: <StandBy>
    EU-Eanna
    Class: Hex Warden
    Player Nation - Auroria Alliance
    Yes, I wear plate :v

Yes, in every single class
    Hobby-Theorycrafter
    RIP Kirelia 2k15 - June 2k16

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDito View Post
    Just saying.. I work too. Most days even more than I have to. Also work on Saturdays. Still got Real Life. Got 4k Easily, earned my Mythic Hero Ring. Couldn't equip it because I didn't get revoted. So stop crying, its absolutely possible to earn the 4k needed even when working, Abyss, 1x MM, both rifts, the PvP kills and thumbs and every now and then Halcy and more MMs are absolutely enough to get the 4k.
    The best part about this is hes on for enough events he just doesnt do nor does he get thumbs
    <Mythic>
    <Fatality>

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesky View Post
    The best part about this is hes on for enough events he just doesnt do nor does he get thumbs
    No thumbs up for nui nation faction hero so he gotta fight the west at every event, that gives him honor does it not....?

Oh wait nui nation didn't get their castle yet :^)
    Learning the ropes of the true warrior.

"Remembering my roots and going back to them again,
    New friends are silver but the old friends are gold."

Rice

+ Reply to Thread