+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How's this server holding up?

How's this server holding up?

How balanced is this server

5 factions- west, east, pirate, and 2 PN. Both PN have done the new Titan boss. Content is contested and earned. Hope that helps.

I'm not sure but I think it's pretty unbalanced right now from what I have seen, GG nation outnumber and outgear everyone, winning every single thing, FEMA is disbanding, they are making new nation but can't tell if they will be able to compete or not since right now they are getting zerged and slammed at everything, pirates don't do anything except rp in growlgate, east is pretty weak and can barely achieve daily quests in mistmerrow/luscas etc, west is very huge and they are allied with GG, yes the player nation GG is allied wtih the west, which turn them green to each other, I am not sure why GG whos already winning everything and outnumbering their enemies allied with the west but I guess if you want to join GG or west, this server would be easy for you, the other sides? good luck.

Summary: this server is not balanced at all and I would not suggest you transfering here unless you want the free ride and join the winning side. pretty sure you could have more fun in other servers with smaller scale pvp that's more balanced

Quote Originally Posted by Cutieteddybear View Post
    I'm not sure but I think it's pretty unbalanced right now from what I have seen, GG nation outnumber and outgear everyone, winning every single thing, FEMA is disbanding, they are making new nation but can't tell if they will be able to compete or not since right now they are getting zerged and slammed at everything, pirates don't do anything except rp in growlgate, east is pretty weak and can barely achieve daily quests in mistmerrow/luscas etc, west is very huge and they are allied with GG, yes the player nation GG is allied wtih the west, which turn them green to each other, I am not sure why GG whos already winning everything and outnumbering their enemies allied with the west but I guess if you want to join GG or west, this server would be easy for you, the other sides? good luck.

Summary: this server is not balanced at all and I would not suggest you transfering here unless you want the free ride and join the winning side. pretty sure you could have more fun in other servers with smaller scale pvp that's more balanced
    Pretty much this disaster Zerg what's new

I'm surprised how quickly FEMA crumbled lol

why do people keep saying disaster zerg. Its just the competition start having less member now suddenly disaster is the zerg because they have more members showing up to stuff. in theory cant fema and disaster both pull the same number of people ?

Quote Originally Posted by hearsa View Post
    why do people keep saying disaster zerg. Its just the competition start having less member now suddenly disaster is the zerg because they have more members showing up to stuff. in theory cant fema and disaster both pull the same number of people ?
    180 man nation full of actives and STILL ALLIED the West nation, which have 12849712 ppl ? if that's not a zerg, then tell me what it is.

ok I have yet to see disaster come on the forums when FEMA had the zerg complaining like in every other thread. I am west I know for a fact west ≠disaster. West does not show up for DGS, KRAKEN,anthalon , meina glenn , morpheus, and a ton of other stuffs yet u guys stay taking Ls . Pre nation when disaster had access to less than 100 people when the nation was cap, you guys should have made better plays. I feel like u are deflecting ur lost to them zerging yall should have zerg them down before they made nation.

Also WEST initially wanted to stay outside yalls conflict but you guys bunch of smart people decide to start attacking us. POLITICS101 don't burn bridges for no reason. U expect us to not side with disaster when yall come hit our gr or cr and lusca they come join the fight without us asking.
    Archeage is a game about politics, tactics, skills , commitment , and luck .
    1) yall suck at politics, should never have made extra enemies while fighting top guild in AA
    2) tactics and skills also bad evident yall are losing 100 v 80 situations ( I did not get that one like how bro????)
    4) clearly lacking commitment if FEMA dying already when thing getting a little bit rough
    5) well luck, that is kinda running out the more yall lose/complain the more the defeatist mentality will spread in the nation, the more players will get discouraged, the faster the nation will crumble
    (Pardon my poor spelling, using phone +english not first language)

ok I have yet to see disaster come on the forums when FEMA had the zerg complaining like in every other thread. I am west I know for a fact west ≠disaster. West does not show up for DGS, KRAKEN,anthalon , meina glenn , morpheus, and a ton of other stuffs yet u guys stay taking Ls . Pre nation when disaster had access to less than 100 people when the nation was cap, you guys should have made better plays. I feel like u are deflecting ur lost to them zerging yall should have zerg them down before they made nation.

Also WEST initially wanted to stay outside yalls conflict but you guys bunch of smart people decide to start attacking us. POLITICS101 don't burn bridges for no reason. U expect us to not side with disaster when yall come hit our gr or cr and lusca they come join the fight without us asking.
    1) yall suck at politics, should never have made extra enemies while fighting top guild in AA
    2) tactics and skills also bad evident yall are losing 100 v 80 situations ( I did not get that one like how bro????)
    4) clearly lacking commitment if FEMA dying already when thing getting a little bit rough
    5) well luck, that is kinda running out the more yall lose/complain the more the defeatist mentality will spread in the nation, the more players will get discouraged, the faster the nation will crumble
    Paden is that u?
    MAGA

Maybeth, Khaleesi of AA

It's Lit

He's right though. Liking them or not, FEMA messed up. They made a nation against the warnings of others. Invited three groups and didn't reel each other in. They let east fema hit west, and west fema hit east and pirate fema hit everyone. East and west see nothing but FEMA names. Doesn't matter which guild in fema did it. Politically, FEMA f'd up.

Disaster came, and other then their sh*t list of traitors, did not hit west events. Even GG stayed back by word of their leads. You didn't listen? You got the crap beat out of ya and are penalized harshly. Politically, disaster did it right. Hell man, first day of GB being back west, trying to lead a GR, GG rolls in and kills everyone on their list. Guess who was left standing? Every person NOT on their list. That's friggin excellent targeting. I blinked and was like "wtf", checked for bullet holes and about pissed myself. Was fun, I giggled, and then looked at the political control going on. GG (disaster) is doing it right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast