+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: How's this server holding up?

  1. #11
    Member Blaqklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Feintlul View Post
    I'm surprised how quickly FEMA crumbled lol
    Crumbled? I mean, I don't consider the fact that they're going to be making a new nation "crumbling." Just gotta wait till the re-form my dude. There wasn't any confusing politics or anything, the situation there was pretty simple. Gank Bus was asked to kick their inactive members from the FEMA nation to make way for more active players. Gank Bus argues that they have no inactive members. Considering all raids are 90% <IIIIIII> and <Outplayed> and then only 10% Gank Bus on a good day, this is proven to be false. Alpaca is sovereign and thus <IIIIIII> and <Outplayed> has no other option but to re-from with productive, active leadership.

    Sure, GG has more members right now, and they will continue to have more until the re-form. Not a huge deal. The top-tier pvp between GG and FEMA will return. Its a hell of a lot of fun, and I'm definitely looking forward to more.
    Blaqklight
    *Godfather of Purple Drank*

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaqklight View Post
    Crumbled? I mean, I don't consider the fact that they're going to be making a new nation "crumbling." Just gotta wait till the re-form my dude. There wasn't any confusing politics or anything, the situation there was pretty simple. Gank Bus was asked to kick their inactive members from the FEMA nation to make way for more active players. Gank Bus argues that they have no inactive members. Considering all raids are 90% <IIIIIII> and <Outplayed> and then only 10% Gank Bus on a good day, this is proven to be false. Alpaca is sovereign and thus <IIIIIII> and <Outplayed> has no other option but to re-from with productive, active leadership.

    Sure, GG has more members right now, and they will continue to have more until the re-form. Not a huge deal. The top-tier pvp between GG and FEMA will return. Its a hell of a lot of fun, and I'm definitely looking forward to more.
    FEMA = <Gank Bus>, New Nation = <IIIIIII>

    FEMA crumbled.
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer
    <AA Conservation Society>

  3. #13
    I heard gank bus is now back west just because disaster allied the west, wishing to not be killed over and over, will disaster accept gank bus or just purple?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Rururu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,000
    We kill them every chance we get.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutieteddybear View Post
    I heard gank bus is now back west just because disaster allied the west, wishing to not be killed over and over, will disaster accept gank bus or just purple?
    There isnt really anything to purple, most of them dont log in, and the few that do log in flag themselves, and get to jail promptly. If any do decide to attempt to play the game, we'll make sure they cant.
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

  6. #16
    Member Blaqklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by hazzmatt View Post
    FEMA = <Gank Bus>, New Nation = <IIIIIII>

    FEMA crumbled.
    Eh, I guess you could argue that since <Gank Bus> had sovereign over the nation that yes, FEMA = <Gank Bus>. However with most of <Gank Bus> leaving the nation, it still had over 150 people. Looking forward to seeing what the new nation of <IIIIIII> can put out.
    Blaqklight
    *Godfather of Purple Drank*

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaqklight View Post
    There wasn't any confusing politics or anything, the situation there was pretty simple. Gank Bus was asked to kick their inactive members from the FEMA nation to make way for more active players. Gank Bus argues that they have no inactive members. Considering all raids are 90% <IIIIIII> and <Outplayed> and then only 10% Gank Bus on a good day, this is proven to be false.
    That's not how I was told things went down. When you consider the meetings/chats that DISASTER leaked from GB, it's obvious that they had no delusions of being a fully active guild. Also, from what I was told, Op wanted sovereignty, but also wanted to insert his alts into the Guild Master position in every guild within the nation, including GB, so that Barcode would have complete control over who was in the nation. Op also allegedly refused all suggested alternatives to keep the nation going.

    Taking this into consideration, it seems that GB did the only sensible thing they could do in their position, which was to make it so

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaqklight View Post
    <IIIIIII> and <Outplayed> [had] no other option but to re-from (sic)

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl bubba View Post
    How balanced is this server
    Picture going to a horse race ok... When you get there, there are only 2 horses in the race. One horse has a 90% chance to win. That is basically the situation on this server, and every other AA server. The moment the population fell so low that there are only ever 2 sides on any given server, this game died. It's meant to be played with so many people that there can't possibly only be 2 groups of people fighting for objectives, but that isn't the case.

    This is the server for the players who still take this game seriously. Way too seriously in my opinion. If you just play AA to have fun don't come here, these guys want to make this game competitive, which it simply is not.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Cybers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post
    Picture going to a horse race ok... When you get there, there are only 2 horses in the race. One horse has a 90% chance to win. That is basically the situation on this server, and every other AA server. The moment the population fell so low that there are only ever 2 sides on any given server, this game died. It's meant to be played with so many people that there can't possibly only be 2 groups of people fighting for objectives, but that isn't the case.

    This is the server for the players who still take this game seriously. Way too seriously in my opinion. If you just play AA to have fun don't come here, these guys want to make this game competitive, which it simply is not.
    if its not competitive what is it then? its a sandbox if you want to be competitive be competitive if you want to not have anything to do with competition u can do that or heck be in between or something, you are basically saying someone else's style of play is wrong and they should play how you think is the correct way to play, unless your style of play is to try and kill a game then your style is ♥♥♥♥ed
    Random aussie
    $20 for patron
    $13 for apex
    FLIPPIN trino
    wheres my events damn it
    COMPENSATION OR PISSOFF ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts