+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to use the memory ink to save a location in teleport book?

Question How to use the memory ink to save a location in teleport book?

I'd like to know how I can save a location in the teleport book. I have memory ink. Is it limited to 4 pages, sometimes they even erase themselves is that a glitch?

So,

1. How do I save a location in teleport book?
    2. Why do locations in my teleport book erase, is it a glitch?

Thanks.

1. Teleport locations are usually saved automatically when you're near a memory tome. Only thing you can record in your book is the fireplace in a house you have access to.
    2. Might be a glitch never had that happen before.

I was wondering about this too. The Windscour community centre saved just fine in my book when I went there for the pet festival, but nothing in Villanelle will and you can't save to your book manually because all they will let you do is save them as your recall port(I'm assuming that would even work since they're Harayan and I'm Nuian).

If you are a Nuian, you won't be able to save any ports in zones that are Haranya Alliance controlled. Even during a festival, it's still technically enemy territory. You can save ports in conflict zones (for example, Rookborne or Windscour) and peace zones (Rokhala Mountains) on the East continent though. That's just the way the game works.
    Mulberry ~ Tahyang East
    Moonstone ~ Tahyang West
    Snowberry ~ Tahyang East
    Cinnabar ~ Tahyang East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    If you are a Nuian, you won't be able to save any ports in zones that are Haranya Alliance controlled. Even during a festival, it's still technically enemy territory. You can save ports in conflict zones (for example, Rookborne or Windscour) and peace zones (Rokhala Mountains) on the East continent though. That's just the way the game works.
    Thanks, that does make sense, though for a game that wants everyone to pvp so bad you'd think easier travel between the continents and conflict zones would make even more.

+ Reply to Thread